Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 10-05-2012, 08:14 PM
bodi
Hill Giant

Default Zombie Apocalypse!!!!

I would like to invite you all to our Halloween Events, including the Haunted Maze, and the Zombie Apocalypse event! Currently they are solo instances geared to 40+ chars, but anyone can give them a shot! Imagine a small farm, and a family huddled together around a fire trying to survive the night of the living dead!

Join the fight! Sign in to Nagafen's Lair, and help save little girls' brains from getting eaten!

Never been to Nagafen's Lair? Its a great time to start! To celebrate the opening of our Halloween zones with new events every week, we are having a DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!!

To learn more about our server, go to NagafenServer.com
or go direct to Whats different about Nagafen's Lair and check out How the Classes are Different here!

See you on the battlefield!
Old 10-05-2012, 08:41 PM
bodi
Hill Giant

Default My bad

My bad. Didn't realize they wanted us to stick to 1 post per entire thread. Move this to our thread if you like ! Thanks!