Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Archives > Archive::Development > Archive::Tools

Archive::Tools Archive area for Tools's posts that were moved here after an inactivity period of 90 days.

Old 05-07-2004, 10:00 AM
Charmy
Discordant

Default Loot editor

Been trying for a while now to create some loot tables for a fwe mobs i made, but i can't seem to get the Loot Editor program to stay alive when i am dragging/dropping items into the Npc's table.
i can select the npc fine, but if i try to edit the PP or any items it crashes. so i went to eqadmin and i can add lootdrop entries fine, but when i try to link an NPC to a loot table it won't let me, i keep selecting the entry i want but it never sets. further more, i can't change any of the loot tables of other mobs, when i try to select a new loot entry it just defaults back to its set loot table, just wondering if anyone else is having this/these problems, and if there is a manual way to go in and set the table via MySQLFront or somthing perhaps it would work, i am not sure, anyway anything you know about it would help alot thanks =)
Old 05-07-2004, 01:12 PM
sandy
Hill Giant

I released a version 1.2b that should correct the pb
http://www.projecteq.net/files/sandy...ditor-1.2b.zip
Old 05-07-2004, 05:58 PM
Charmy
Discordant

cool thanks =)