Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > OpenZone > Simple Client

Old 04-05-2008, 05:43 PM
Windcatcher
Demi-God

Thanks, George. I may be hitting you up for hosting very soon I'm just adding some guildmasters so people in different classes can at least train. At this point, I recommend the following races:

Human male
Wood elf male
Wood elf female
Dark elf male
Dark elf female

I haven't modeled any other player classes so anything else will show as the human male model. As for classes, I recommend the following:

Warrior
Wizard
Necromancer
Druid

There are some spells for other classes where there is overlap, and a handful of cleric spells, but I haven't put any real effort into building spell sets for all the other classes yet. As for the ones above, I stopped at level 20 so anything else will have to be done by the community. With OpenSpell out there, everything people need is available. I'll be releasing another version of the Admin Tool shortly as I've fixed a couple of bugs and I have the items tab showing miniature item icons in the item list. I'm finding that this is very helpful when building items from scratch (especially spells).

NOT all skills are in yet, but some are (e.g. bash). They aren't hard to add, but it depends on what the server can support. I can build a list of what's implemented if people ask for it. At this time, there are no specialized buttons for anything, but you can assign "/" slash commands to the programmable buttons in the bottom left to implement any supported command (e.g. /bash, /cast 1, etc.)