Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 07-11-2013, 10:04 PM
phorest
Sarnak

more feedback if you are looking for a server to play on..
This server is unlike any other emu server i have played. It is challenging, and at the same time very rewarding. It may seem that "some things are missing", well in reality , some things just don't exist on this server. That being said there is a very complex under-lying theme, much of the world is just waiting to be discovered and explored. If you are looking for a fresh adventure, where the path is not laid out before you, but a new world to explore using old everquest mechanics, I'd suggest this server.
Send me a tell in game, if i'm not busy i'll hook you up with a damage shield or something to help you get going.
-blasticus
Old 07-12-2013, 01:33 AM
Akkadius
Administrator

Looks like an interesting premise, hopefully this project goes well for you!
Old 07-19-2013, 01:29 PM
jak3666
Fire Beetle

This server is amazing and I don't understand why more people aren't checking it out.
Old 07-19-2013, 01:49 PM
jak3666
Fire Beetle

We need more people for the mid level group and raid zones, we're finding new stuff every day and we need the playerbase to be able to complete it. If you want a challenging in depth world to play in, this is the place for you so come join us and we'll help you level up to catch up with us. The highest level player right now is 33
Old 07-19-2013, 05:04 PM
zerjz3
Banned

The server has been down for about 30 minutes for a large scale update, will be back online in another 30 minutes with plenty of new surprises for the players. Hope that you check it out in 30!
Old 07-19-2013, 05:16 PM
zerjz3
Banned

We now have a forum at sanctuaryeq.freeforums.org - This will be updated daily with new information, patch notes, etc and give players a place to discuss the game.
Old 07-19-2013, 07:22 PM
Mitchell92
Fire Beetle

I'm having a hard time connecting... I'm working on this sever along with Zerjz3.

I have the new hardware online...

Trouble connecting today.
Old 07-20-2013, 06:43 AM
zerjz3
Banned

We now have a new and improved website/forum at sanctuaryeq.weebly.com, thanks to player Dazurik!
Old 07-20-2013, 04:33 PM
Mitchell92
Fire Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerjz3 View Post
We now have a new and improved website/forum at sanctuaryeq.weebly.com, thanks to player Dazurik!
Please get back to me ASAP.
Old 07-24-2013, 01:00 PM
phorest
Sarnak

*poke with stick* ...... *pokes with stick again* .....
Old 07-28-2013, 07:42 PM
phorest
Sarnak

done here. Unplayable at high level unless you plan on 6 boxing or waiting until 4+ other people log in to join you. (that are your level) So. if you want my droppables, hit me back here , or PM me, i'll meet you there and hand over all i can.
Old 07-28-2013, 10:29 PM
jak3666
Fire Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by phorest View Post
done here. Unplayable at high level unless you plan on 6 boxing or waiting until 4+ other people log in to join you. (that are your level) So. if you want my droppables, hit me back here , or PM me, i'll meet you there and hand over all i can.

This is an exaggeration from someone who's been complaining about the server from day 1 and wants to be able to solo kill literally everything. I do not box and I'm having a good time.
Old 07-28-2013, 10:38 PM
zerjz3
Banned

This server is not intended to be a solo "do everything by yourself without interacting with other players" server nor is it intended to be played with everyone 6-boxing. Boxing is allowed but should not be required. This server is being designed around a playerbase that socializes and groups together, forms guilds, forms friendships and alliances and helps each other out. This server is not being designed for 1 person to be able to complete all of the content alone. I understand that it may be difficult to find groups sometimes with the current low number of players, but I am confident enough in my design and ideas that the base will grow over time. During beta it may become frustrating sometimes to not be able to find groups, but I will not be adjusting the difficulty level based on that. This is not your typical emu server and I am proud of that.
Old 07-28-2013, 10:39 PM
phorest
Sarnak

Nope. You die. Loose 20% exp. Can't even duo green mobs. Exp goes in reverse unless you have 4+ in a group. And by the way, you get roughly half your spells made available to you. No exaggration, that is fact.
Old 07-29-2013, 12:54 PM
tuen
Fire Beetle

This really is a pretty intense server. I'm 4 boxing, and it's still hard. Therefore the server is appropriately called High Difficulty. The content is exceptional though. They take the old eq motto to heart, "you're in our world now." Well their world is brutal, on a good day.