Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::Windows Servers

Support::Windows Servers Support forum for Windows EQEMu users.

Old 02-17-2009, 07:46 PM
Andrew80k
Dragon

Well, that's up to you but I'm happy to help you get going under minilogin if you like. Did you follow the minlogin guide that Angelox put together? It's pretty good.
Old 02-17-2009, 08:31 PM
PhilLambert
Fire Beetle

Well as the guide says get it running first and then worry about the mini login in. That way if something is broken you have less to look at. Aye I followed Angelox's guide and I still seem to have goofed up somewhere.

If, with your uber help, we can get the server up and running then maybe if you are not tired of my n00b questions we can get mini login in to work. I forsee many problems with that.
Old 02-17-2009, 08:35 PM
Andrew80k
Dragon

I'm on my way home from work. I will post my configs to this thread and you can compare to yours, or you can just copy and paste them and edit them to suit you.
Old 02-18-2009, 04:22 AM
PhilLambert
Fire Beetle

I got it to work. Since you said I goofed up the config.xml I just started another folder and did reinstalled everything under new names. Works GREAT!!!! I would still like to see how I should set up minilogin, correctly this time. Thank you for all your help you = da bomb.
Old 02-18-2009, 02:26 PM
Andrew80k
Dragon

I apologize for not getting my configs posted. I got hung up doing my homework for graduate school and something simple turned into something major. I'll try to remember to post my configs so you can take a look at them. Glad you got them working.
Old 02-18-2009, 04:29 PM
PhilLambert
Fire Beetle

No worries at all about real life keeping you busy. I have a server up and running which is awesome and so can, at your leisure, get a minilogin server up and running.