Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Archives > Archive::Development > Archive::Bugs

Archive::Bugs Archive area for Bugs's posts that were moved here after an inactivity period of 90 days.

Old 04-22-2002, 02:56 PM
Sauron
Fire Beetle

Default Another strange faction bug

Ok if your a GM+ you have a good faction with all NPCs right.
Well I don't know if anyone else has noticed this but I was on
my server using Lurker's 0.3 DB when I noticed something. In East Commonlands even though I has a status of 201 on my account and all of the other NPC would not aggro on me decaying skeletons would. Every time one spawned it would run over and try to attack me. And each time other NPCs in the zone would kill it for me because of the Faction update for GM+ users. So I don't know whats up with the decaying skeletons but they don't appear to be working correctly. Anybody else notice this?
Old 04-29-2002, 10:19 AM
TheDreamX
Sarnak

I don't know about the server you're using, but no matter what character I use (my GM or non-GM chars), nothing EVER aggroes me. I didn't think they implemented that because I have walked right through high level dungeons with red cons "scowling at me ready to attack" at level 1, but nothing ever attacks me unless I attack first.
Old 04-29-2002, 11:28 AM
Hmm
Discordant

yeah its sometimes bugged. i was nongm and was kos to qeynos they went after me but sometimes they dont.

heh when i was gm anything i attacked was killed by others lol. this KSing may be annoying but gms isnt supposed to kill anything anyway.