Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::General Support

Support::General Support Post all topics here having to do with errors while trying to connect to an EQEMu server but not about the setup/running of the Server itself.

Old 07-01-2014, 02:53 PM
Suraith
Fire Beetle

Default Having trouble getting in.

Hey so i can use a hand here, just found out about p99 and wanted to give it a try. played EQ1 for about 7 years since its launch and miss the old days so i would really appreciate some help. So i downloaded and mounted titanium successfully, followed all of the directions, changed the file to 5998, downloaded the new patch files, extracted and replaced the old ones, and made an account for eqemulator login or whatever it is called. Basically what i'm trying to say is i have followed all of the steps to a t and as well as searched the forums/internet for solutions and haven't found my answer. I have reset my modem and deactivated my firewall so i know that's not the issue either. My problem is that i cannot get past the server select screen, well the first time i installed and tried to login this happened and there was no server to select from. I re-installed everything only now this time i cannot even get to the server select screen because when i try to login i get "Error a timeout occurred." Any advice is welcome, i'm totally stuck and itching to play. Thanks in advance
Old 07-01-2014, 08:31 PM
Suraith
Fire Beetle

Nevermind, i figured it out. all good
Old 07-02-2014, 02:43 AM
dukedoit
Fire Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suraith View Post
Nevermind, i figured it out. all good
What was causing the issue? It's a nice to post the resolution as well for those that may run into similar issues in the future.