Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::Windows Servers

Support::Windows Servers Support forum for Windows EQEMu users.

Old 10-22-2004, 03:18 PM
Snoopdog
Sarnak

Default Player_Corpses error

While trying to fix my black screen zoning errors i went to the CVS and downloaded the latest release and now getting this error after logging in. On the client i get zone not available. On the server i get this.

Init: Loading zone lists, zone state or spawn list, player corpsesError in LoadPlayerCorpses query 'SELECT id, charid, charname, x, y, z, heading, data, timeofdeath, rezzed FROM player_corpses WHERE zoneid='54'' #1054: Unknown column 'rezzed' in 'field list'
Note that if your missing the 'rezzed' field you can add it with: ALTER TABLE 'player_corpses' ADD 'rezzed' TINYINT UNSIGNED DEFAULT "0";
ERROR: Couldn't load player corpses.
ZONE->Init failed

Now i did finally download the player_corpses.sql from cvs then sourced it in to Mysql. After that the same error, then i did the

ALTER TABLE 'player_corpses' ADD 'rezzed' TINYINT UNSIGNED DEFAULT "0";

and I get this error ........

ERROR 1060: Duplicate column name 'rezzed'

If i into EQ Admin i should be able to see this coumn correct ?? Well i do not see a column called rezzed but Mysql says that it exist. I am no SQL guru and do not claim to be, i have went as far as i can without some pro assistance.
Old 10-22-2004, 03:34 PM
Cisyouc
Demi-God

EQ Admin will show the columns that were in the database when EQAdmin was created. That program is way old, and, will not update when theres a new column.

Use the mysql shell, its very easy /shrug.
namespace retval { template <class T> class ReturnValueGen { private: T x; public: ReturnValueGen() { x = 0; }; T& Generator() { return x; }; }; } int main() { retval::ReturnValueGen<int> retvalue; return retvalue.Generator(); }
C++ is wonderful.
Old 10-22-2004, 03:51 PM
sdabbs65
Dragon

Default Re: Player_Corpses error

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoopdog
While trying to fix my black screen zoning errors i went to the CVS and downloaded the latest release and now getting this error after logging in. On the client i get zone not available. On the server i get this.

Init: Loading zone lists, zone state or spawn list, player corpsesError in LoadPlayerCorpses query 'SELECT id, charid, charname, x, y, z, heading, data, timeofdeath, rezzed FROM player_corpses WHERE zoneid='54'' #1054: Unknown column 'rezzed' in 'field list'
Note that if your missing the 'rezzed' field you can add it with: ALTER TABLE 'player_corpses' ADD 'rezzed' TINYINT UNSIGNED DEFAULT "0";
ERROR: Couldn't load player corpses.
ZONE->Init failed

Now i did finally download the player_corpses.sql from cvs then sourced it in to Mysql. After that the same error, then i did the

and I get this error ........

ERROR 1060: Duplicate column name 'rezzed'

If i into EQ Admin i should be able to see this coumn correct ?? Well i do not see a column called rezzed but Mysql says that it exist. I am no SQL guru and do not claim to be, i have went as far as i can without some pro assistance.
dude drop the table add it back in then do this.
I had the same problem.

www.cheaterz.info
Old 10-22-2004, 07:11 PM
Xothin
Sarnak

He's right, if in doubt, drop the table and recreate. This really won't affect you much at all unless you have corpses turned on, and you actually have corpses in the table itself.

If thats the case, well... GM comp it... or tell your players that their stuff was lost.

This is a beta program, and free at that, there are bound to be times when things get changed and stuff gets lost. I for one am just glad that we have people like LE and Sotonin that are willing to do this stuff for us on their free time. ^.^