Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::General Support

Support::General Support Post all topics here having to do with errors while trying to connect to an EQEMu server but not about the setup/running of the Server itself.

Old 05-21-2011, 03:05 PM
Zothen
Hill Giant

Question Drakkin captured in Crescent Reach

A buddy of mine (SoD client, playing on my server) made a Drakkin (now Lvl 12) and started in Tutorial, then ported to Crescent Reach. Now, he cant leave the zone. When he tries to zone to Blightfire Moors, he get a message that he isnt experienced enough. I tried to summon him directly in Moors, but as soon as he appears there for a tenth second, he is ported to the Arena instead.

I tried my Lvl 1 Drakkin and he can leave / reenter Crescent Reach without any problems.

I checked the database for any level restriction in Moors, but there definitely isnt any.

Any idea whats going on there?
Old 05-21-2011, 04:44 PM
lerxst2112
Demi-God

In my database moors has a min_status of 80. Is it possible your account has a higher status than his?
Old 05-21-2011, 04:50 PM
Turath
Sarnak

that's most likely the problem, you are gm status and he's normal status and as Lerxst2112 says it's min 80 status. you can either raise his status or go to the zones table in the database and change minstatus to 0

it's up that high because it's an unfinished zone, peq team seems to keep minstatus high on zones that aren't completed yet.
Old 05-21-2011, 06:09 PM
Zothen
Hill Giant

thanks, that was very helpful!
Old 05-21-2011, 06:21 PM
sorvani
Dragon

On PEQ they added a PoK book in CR right at the Blightfire zone line as a work around until those zones are actually released.
Old 05-21-2011, 07:54 PM
Zothen
Hill Giant

Aye, but I locked PoK to all chars under lvl 45