Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Archives > Archive::Support > Archive::General Support

Archive::General Support Archive area for General Support's posts that were moved here after an inactivity period of 90 days.

Old 08-17-2004, 08:37 AM
smogo
Discordant

Default must be i was deleveled to noob ... can't connect

Haya folks,

'been quite a while since i played, and yet i can't connect. Well, the answer is simple : read, search, and you'll find. But yet if someone has some basic answers, thx oin advance :

* last time i played was 0.5.7dr2. Is this still compatible with current main EQEMu branch ?

* What patch dates are currently working (i.e. when should i have patched to be able to play on EQEMu now, and what versions)

* i patched today to get a fresh EQ copy. i can read it's not possible to even catch the server selection screen. Is this correct ?

* there is an new (?) eqlsclient .ini file required for the login to work. Is this correct ?

kk, if someone can help, thanks

'later
Old 08-17-2004, 03:56 PM
Naivar
Fire Beetle

people that are new to eqemu are screwed, if you have patched to live you can not play emu, they have not cought emu up with the latest of Live's patches.
Old 08-18-2004, 04:32 AM
chubstherat
Fire Beetle

Not true, I patched and play on Winter's Roar... thats the only one you can play on if you patched though I think... its Custom Legit.. pretty cool sever