Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::Windows Servers

Support::Windows Servers Support forum for Windows EQEMu users.

Old 06-23-2014, 10:21 AM
Nightrider84
Discordant

Default Boats/Platforms fix Part 1

Hello everyone this part will be on how to fix the platforms like the ones in halas ect. Reason this one is first because you will use a similar method to fix the boats. FYI there are still some issues im working out with the boats so I don't recommend doing it on your own unless you know how to fix it if you break it. you have been warned. =)

So here is the meat of this...

The platforms are an easy fix, First thing you need to do is get the npcID of the platform you want to change. #npcstats

we need to go into your database. I suggest opening up 3 seperate heidisql windows or whatever program you use.

They are going to be Npc_types, Spawnentry and spawn2.

Now if you want to change the type of platform you have I've only been able to find 1 other one besides that white one and its a 2 layer brown one.

you change your npc's Gender to 0 to get the brown one.

Make sure you change the platform if your going to NOW before you go any further or your going to hafto backtrack and fix everything you just did =)

Go into spawnentry and find the npcid you grabbed from your platform.

Next to it is the spawngroupid write that number down.

Now go into spawn2 and look for the spawngroupid number you have.

That will be your platforms starting coords that you will need to change.

Only change the Z coord for the height.

It wont matter if you change its starting position because once it starts to run its path its going to go back to its starting point.

And thats pretty much all there is too it. Partial credit goes to Kingly_krab for helping me figure some of this out.

If your having issues you can message me here and I will get back to you soon as I can.
Old 07-11-2014, 03:16 PM
Nightrider84
Discordant

Hello, this is coming a little late but I will be posting either tonight or tommorow. On how to get your boats fixed and up and working correctly, for the most part.
Old 07-15-2014, 02:26 PM
Nightrider84
Discordant

alright so im almost done with the boats. some of the zones are just taking some serious time to fix. Im taking the time to take down alot of notes for boat names ect so it will be easier for people to apply these fixes. im going to warn you thow this will take quite a few hours to fix them all. Ill post in a few days once im done