Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Quests > Quests::Q&A

Quests::Q&A This is the quest support section

Old 03-28-2013, 08:50 PM
StraysAngel
Fire Beetle

Question PVP Custom plugin help needed

I'm creating my own private server and want a certain feature in place but i'm not sure where to start. So any help or guidance would be appreciated.

What i'm looking for is a script or information on how to make non PVP players be made PVP for short duration. This is I want to use this for role playing purposes.

An example would be a PVP player(I'll call him Timmy) is in a group with a bunch of non PVP'ers. Along comes Johnny who is also PVP. Johnny attacks Timmy. Now in role-play perspective Timmy's group should have the option to defend him. So i would like to be able to give them the option to fight along side of Timmy without turning them going into PVP permanently. Essentially Just for the fight it's self.
Old 04-01-2013, 11:23 AM
vkrr
Sarnak

One way to do this may be to use a global say event #pvpON which would allow a player to de flagged as pvp for say, 10 minutes, but would only be usable once every few hours.

Look at QGlobals, priest of discord script, global player say events