Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Development > Development::Bug Reports

Development::Bug Reports Post detailed bug reports and what you would like to see next in the emu here.

Old 01-05-2010, 03:24 PM
eski2
Hill Giant

Default no points doing a ldon, non-stackable silks and bots bashing a chest.

Not sure which section to put this in so apologies if i have it wrong.

I had done a mistmoore mission on hard (just killing x mobs) and tried out the killing the mistmoore catacombs hard mob boss one. I came across a chest. I didn't know how to use the bots to pick the lock and tried /open. The bots attacked the chest! It was invulnerable, but still rocking and acting like a mob, which was bad as we were getting attacked by other mobs, and i couldn't get the bots to defend me. Finally, i just blatted the chest with #kill and the bots were broken out of the loop.

Eventually, i killed the boss for the ldon, received the victory message and gated back. No points received, according to the adventure merchant? Hmm.

Still it was a lot of fun. Although those excellent silks etc should have been stackable from memory, i think.

I'll try another of those. If i don't get any points, is this the best place for me to post feedback?
Old 01-05-2010, 07:32 PM
Secrets
Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by eski2 View Post
Not sure which section to put this in so apologies if i have it wrong.

I had done a mistmoore mission on hard (just killing x mobs) and tried out the killing the mistmoore catacombs hard mob boss one. I came across a chest. I didn't know how to use the bots to pick the lock and tried /open. The bots attacked the chest! It was invulnerable, but still rocking and acting like a mob, which was bad as we were getting attacked by other mobs, and i couldn't get the bots to defend me. Finally, i just blatted the chest with #kill and the bots were broken out of the loop.

Eventually, i killed the boss for the ldon, received the victory message and gated back. No points received, according to the adventure merchant? Hmm.

Still it was a lot of fun. Although those excellent silks etc should have been stackable from memory, i think.

I'll try another of those. If i don't get any points, is this the best place for me to post feedback?
These LDON-related bugs belong on www.projecteq.net.
Old 01-05-2010, 07:47 PM
cavedude
The PEQ Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secrets View Post
These LDON-related bugs belong on www.projecteq.net.
Not in this case. We don't support bots.
Old 01-05-2010, 08:15 PM
WildcardX
Developer

lol i know nothing... nothing!

I was just wondering this morning how the bots affected ldon points and experience... Guess it needs work lol

Quote:
If it's not on IRC, it ain't l33t!
Old 02-04-2010, 02:45 PM
Bitesys
Fire Beetle

the LDON is actually working ? I grouped 5 bot and got adventure at butcher which ask me to go mistmoore catacomb in LF, but when I click the entrance, I got the message "The gateway to the dungeon is sealed off to you. Perhaps you would be able to enter if you needed to adventure there."

Is this mean the zone is not working yet? or because it is not working when I only grouped bots ?