PDA

View Full Version : Need spawnlogs for Neriak, Paineel and Akanon

Drawde
04-24-2002, 02:32 AM
These cities really need fixing in my DB. However I need a list of coordinates (with Z values) for the NPCs.
Would anyone be able to help me? Trumpcard's spawnlog (at least the last one I downloaded) does not have any NPC info for these zones.

Trumpcard
04-24-2002, 02:38 AM
Sure thing Drawde.. If I get home before they put the patch in (which will break showeq for a couple of days) I'll hit those zones on the PROD servers... If not, I'll be able to get it for you in a couple of days when they update showeq..

meliudaj
04-24-2002, 02:44 AM
Trumpcard:

Are you like our official go to guy for SEQlogs? :-)

(no complaints here)

Trumpcard
04-24-2002, 03:10 AM
No, but dont know that many other people running ShowEQ with a 55th level druid at their disposal...

I usually dont have too many problems getting anywhere..

The only places that freak me out are Dungeon Zones full of undead where I have no decent way of invis'ing.. Course, Ive got a 35th level rogue for some of those, but he cant world jump the way my druid can :-)

Havent seen anyone else doing it, so I do it to help out. Every little bit helps I guess :-)

If you have a zone request let me know..

Trementar
04-24-2002, 03:30 AM
Black burrow still need some work on the spawn's location. But other then that can't complain the DB is very good best one I seen so far.

Trementar
04-24-2002, 03:32 AM
Also how do you get the info you need in zone's and such since I'm a gnome in eqlive I could help in that area.

Jay
04-24-2002, 06:14 AM
Here's paineel from Trumpcard's spawnlog. I organized it for you as well.

Drawde
04-25-2002, 02:52 AM
Thanks for the Paineel log, I'll have a look at that later.

Blacklight
04-25-2002, 03:57 AM
I have a Dark Elf Assassin ( 60 STR naked and 255STR fully equiped no buffs!! hehehe )

Being lvl 60 and evil, it looks like I can get information you need. However, I only have one computer. Is there anything I can do to help since I can't run ShowEQ?

Blacklight,
"It doesn't matter if you win or loose the duel. It's how you look playing the game. I'm a dead sexy backstabber."

Trumpcard
04-25-2002, 07:31 AM
Hmmm.. 2 things are great.. Run cfgcollector and packetcolletor.

Since you are a 60, you probably have alot of friends with high level gear. Get them to show you there cool items in a trade window. With Packetcollector, it will pick up that data, and upload it to the main eqemu site so the next release of the emulator will have more high end gear in it. Also, it will pick up anything merchants have, and anything on your person or in the bank.. Ariak will kill to get some Veeshan gear in the default database so he doesnt have to hand make it all..

cfg collector wil generate cfg data for each of the zones. When it generates it, upload the results to this forum. The devteam will be able to use the updated files..

Blacklight
04-25-2002, 07:37 AM
I'll start clicking gear tonight. Somthing to note however is that 90% of my guild's UBER equipment is NO DROP. I could ask them to run the program as well but I see possible problems with doing that........

What do you think?

Blacklight,

"/Petition Howcome the tree snakes are on the ground and the elephants are in the trees?"

Trumpcard
04-25-2002, 07:44 AM
I probably wouldnt ask them to run it unless they were close friends. Most people , unless they know you and trust you, would probably distrust the purpose of the program..

Just so you know, just clicking on them doesnt work, has to be seen in a trade window...

I have 5 or 6 friends, we all have each others account info.. So periodiclly I'll run packetcollector, go through every account, and just log in each of their characters to pick up any new items they may have picked up...

I tend to run it all the time when Im playing on my primary and secondary. Doesnt interfere with anything, and its not detectable so no need to worry about getting in trouble...

Blacklight
04-25-2002, 07:55 AM
I didn't realize it had to be in a trade window....

What about on a corpses? If it works by looking at items on a corpes then I will tell everyone to hold off on picking up the loot until I get a chance to "look" at it for "Guild data".....

Is this possible? If so, You will be simply amazed at the things Ive seen.

Blacklight,

"Dumbass Tells you: Can I get a clarity pls?" "You tell Dumbass: I'm a rogue..see my purdy pig stickers?" "Dumbass Tells you: What's a rogue?" "You tell Dumbass: Dude! Your a freakin lvl 45 Chanter... are you smokin somthing" /baffle

Lurker_005
04-25-2002, 08:36 AM
Yea loot, trade, inventory, merchant, bank all should work. Can you get a no-drop item in the trade window if it is in a bag? Also I think if a bag is in the window, all the contents will be sent without opening the bag... You might want to check what it actually collects this way with some tests. You can make itemcollector send it's data to your local mysql database to check out. packetcollector /? for some instructions.

Hmm
04-25-2002, 08:52 AM
heh blacklight about your tag.. i had a different version :D

i was floating as air elemental with a trademark enchanter pet floating by me...

"ebaydruid Tells you "may i have sow?" I tell ebaydruid "Youre a druid." /who all ebaydruid (it lists ebaydruid as lvl 52 druid) i tell ebay "youre a 52 druid" ebaydruid tells me "how do you know?? did you hack into my account??" heh after i warned guild of this guy i had put ebaydruid into ignore and no ebay isnt real name...

simplier but as bad as previous one... we was a small group of 4 ( enc ranger wizard and mage ) we found a cyclops ( good xp for lvl i was at ) when we started fight... "ebaywizard tells group "what do i do??" I tell group "youre a wizard nuff said..." after cyc died and started falling..."ebaywizard tells group "is it same one for jboots??"

well since i was leader i booted wizard out at that point :)

Trumpcard
04-25-2002, 11:18 AM
Blacklight,
Corpses are fine.. Anything where you have the chance to see the item stats is transmitted to the client.. Just taking a gander at a Vulak kill should be enough to suck it all out...

Trumpcard
04-25-2002, 02:13 PM
Drawde,

Just nabbed Neriak (all 3), Nekulos, Paineel, Oggrok, Ak'anon, and Felwithe N/S in my lastest spawnlog..

http://denial.dyn.dhs.org/eqimages/spawnlog.txt

Hope this helps...
Anyone need anymore, hit me while Im bored and have insomnia!

04-25-2002, 06:43 PM
cant trade a bag with no drop items in it.

youll get that "you cannot trade thisblahblah" when you try to pass the bag to get it into a trade window :(

thatd be cool if blacklight could inspect the corpse (leave all items on the corpse, but bring up the loot screen with items there)... could add ALOT of items into the emu!

Trumpcard
04-25-2002, 11:46 PM
We need to get someone who's has the looter job on high end raids to run packetcollector! Now THAT would be helpful !

Drawde
04-26-2002, 03:49 AM
Wow, thanks Trumpcard, I'll try and get the locs in that spawnlog in my DB ASAP.
I've already got Paineel working. Looks much better, the only thing is it's a bit hard to get around since the teleporters don't work.

Drawde
05-04-2002, 12:01 AM
I've worked on integrating the data from your log with the DB - Neriak is now working properly, with a spawnlist for the 3rd Gate zone as well. AkAnon is also much better though many of the clockworks are still in the wrong place. I got lost and ended up in the Mines of Malfunction, and my level-2 gnome magician was very rapidly killed by an army of Gnome Skeletons and Obsolete Models!
I've also improved some other zones, dungeon and outdoor, with fixed Z locs, more spawn locations, and new NPC types (such as the araneidae spiders, pyre beetles, ash drakes etc. in Nektulos, and soulbinders in the cities)
These fixes will be in my new DB which will hopefully be out soon, currently I'm working on doing new spell lists for caster NPCs.

Is there any chance that someone could make some logs of Erudin/Erudin Palace, Qeynos, Grobb, Kaladim, Permafrost, Lake Rathetear, Surefall Glade, Halas, and Steamfont Mountains? Not necessarily all of those zones :) they're just ones in need of improvement, logs for any of them would be very helpful.

Blacklight
05-04-2002, 03:11 AM
I'll be inspecting ALL corpses for the run!!

Wish us luck!

Blacklight,

"Master Blacklight. hmmm I like the sound of that. DING!"

Trumpcard
05-04-2002, 04:38 AM
Give us an item count on the number of items uploaded to gotfrags when you ctrl-c out of the packetcollector..

Thanks BL, doing things like this really helps us out...

Razzle
05-10-2002, 12:12 PM
heh blacklight about your tag.. i had a different version :D

i was floating as air elemental with a trademark enchanter pet floating by me...

"ebaydruid Tells you "may i have sow?" I tell ebaydruid "Youre a druid." /who all ebaydruid (it lists ebaydruid as lvl 52 druid) i tell ebay "youre a 52 druid" ebaydruid tells me "how do you know?? did you hack into my account??" heh after i warned guild of this guy i had put ebaydruid into ignore and no ebay isnt real name...

simplier but as bad as previous one... we was a small group of 4 ( enc ranger wizard and mage ) we found a cyclops ( good xp for lvl i was at ) when we started fight... "ebaywizard tells group "what do i do??" I tell group "youre a wizard nuff said..." after cyc died and started falling..."ebaywizard tells group "is it same one for jboots??"

well since i was leader i booted wizard out at that point :)

Some of those people aren't ebay- some of them are just people that like playing around.

Ever play a FPS and someone is kicking your ass, so you start talking, and they say something along the lines of "I'm 7" or "Yeah, I'm partially retarded".

It's fun to confuse people, I did the same "can I have SOW" thing with my Druid before I quit.