Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Archives > Archive::Development > Archive::Database/World Building

Archive::Database/World Building Archive area for General Discussion's posts that were moved here after an inactivity period of 90 days.

Old 04-24-2002, 02:32 AM
Drawde
Dragon

Default Need spawnlogs for Neriak, Paineel and Akanon

These cities really need fixing in my DB. However I need a list of coordinates (with Z values) for the NPCs.
Would anyone be able to help me? Trumpcard's spawnlog (at least the last one I downloaded) does not have any NPC info for these zones.
Old 04-24-2002, 02:38 AM
Trumpcard
Demi-God

Sure thing Drawde.. If I get home before they put the patch in (which will break showeq for a couple of days) I'll hit those zones on the PROD servers... If not, I'll be able to get it for you in a couple of days when they update showeq..
Old 04-24-2002, 02:44 AM
meliudaj
Hill Giant

Trumpcard:

Are you like our official go to guy for SEQlogs?

(no complaints here)
Old 04-24-2002, 03:10 AM
Trumpcard
Demi-God

No, but dont know that many other people running ShowEQ with a 55th level druid at their disposal...

I usually dont have too many problems getting anywhere..

The only places that freak me out are Dungeon Zones full of undead where I have no decent way of invis'ing.. Course, Ive got a 35th level rogue for some of those, but he cant world jump the way my druid can

Havent seen anyone else doing it, so I do it to help out. Every little bit helps I guess

If you have a zone request let me know..
Old 04-24-2002, 03:30 AM
Trementar
Fire Beetle

Black burrow still need some work on the spawn's location. But other then that can't complain the DB is very good best one I seen so far.
Old 04-24-2002, 03:32 AM
Trementar
Fire Beetle

Also how do you get the info you need in zone's and such since I'm a gnome in eqlive I could help in that area.
Old 04-24-2002, 06:14 AM
Jay
Sarnak

Here's paineel from Trumpcard's spawnlog. I organized it for you as well.
Old 04-25-2002, 02:52 AM
Drawde
Dragon

Thanks for the Paineel log, I'll have a look at that later.
Old 04-25-2002, 03:57 AM
Blacklight
Fire Beetle

Default How can I help

I have a Dark Elf Assassin ( 60 STR naked and 255STR fully equiped no buffs!! hehehe )

Being lvl 60 and evil, it looks like I can get information you need. However, I only have one computer. Is there anything I can do to help since I can't run ShowEQ?

Blacklight,
"It doesn't matter if you win or loose the duel. It's how you look playing the game. I'm a dead sexy backstabber."
Old 04-25-2002, 07:31 AM
Trumpcard
Demi-God

Hmmm.. 2 things are great.. Run cfgcollector and packetcolletor.

Since you are a 60, you probably have alot of friends with high level gear. Get them to show you there cool items in a trade window. With Packetcollector, it will pick up that data, and upload it to the main eqemu site so the next release of the emulator will have more high end gear in it. Also, it will pick up anything merchants have, and anything on your person or in the bank.. Ariak will kill to get some Veeshan gear in the default database so he doesnt have to hand make it all..

cfg collector wil generate cfg data for each of the zones. When it generates it, upload the results to this forum. The devteam will be able to use the updated files..
Old 04-25-2002, 07:37 AM
Blacklight
Fire Beetle

Default Just one more thing....

I'll start clicking gear tonight. Somthing to note however is that 90% of my guild's UBER equipment is NO DROP. I could ask them to run the program as well but I see possible problems with doing that........

What do you think?

Blacklight,

"/Petition Howcome the tree snakes are on the ground and the elephants are in the trees?"
Old 04-25-2002, 07:44 AM
Trumpcard
Demi-God

I probably wouldnt ask them to run it unless they were close friends. Most people , unless they know you and trust you, would probably distrust the purpose of the program..

Just so you know, just clicking on them doesnt work, has to be seen in a trade window...

I have 5 or 6 friends, we all have each others account info.. So periodiclly I'll run packetcollector, go through every account, and just log in each of their characters to pick up any new items they may have picked up...

I tend to run it all the time when Im playing on my primary and secondary. Doesnt interfere with anything, and its not detectable so no need to worry about getting in trouble...
Old 04-25-2002, 07:55 AM
Blacklight
Fire Beetle

Default Hmmm ... ooops that's not my line.

I didn't realize it had to be in a trade window....

What about on a corpses? If it works by looking at items on a corpes then I will tell everyone to hold off on picking up the loot until I get a chance to "look" at it for "Guild data".....

Is this possible? If so, You will be simply amazed at the things Ive seen.

Blacklight,

"Dumbass Tells you: Can I get a clarity pls?" "You tell Dumbass: I'm a rogue..see my purdy pig stickers?" "Dumbass Tells you: What's a rogue?" "You tell Dumbass: Dude! Your a freakin lvl 45 Chanter... are you smokin somthing" /baffle
Old 04-25-2002, 08:36 AM
Lurker_005
Demi-God

Yea loot, trade, inventory, merchant, bank all should work. Can you get a no-drop item in the trade window if it is in a bag? Also I think if a bag is in the window, all the contents will be sent without opening the bag... You might want to check what it actually collects this way with some tests. You can make itemcollector send it's data to your local mysql database to check out. packetcollector /? for some instructions.
Old 04-25-2002, 08:52 AM
Hmm
Discordant

heh blacklight about your tag.. i had a different version

i was floating as air elemental with a trademark enchanter pet floating by me...

"ebaydruid Tells you "may i have sow?" I tell ebaydruid "Youre a druid." /who all ebaydruid (it lists ebaydruid as lvl 52 druid) i tell ebay "youre a 52 druid" ebaydruid tells me "how do you know?? did you hack into my account??" heh after i warned guild of this guy i had put ebaydruid into ignore and no ebay isnt real name...

simplier but as bad as previous one... we was a small group of 4 ( enc ranger wizard and mage ) we found a cyclops ( good xp for lvl i was at ) when we started fight... "ebaywizard tells group "what do i do??" I tell group "youre a wizard nuff said..." after cyc died and started falling..."ebaywizard tells group "is it same one for jboots??"

well since i was leader i booted wizard out at that point