PDA

View Full Version : Stuff coming =)

Yodason
02-03-2002, 02:38 PM
Zsky - change sky
Some other Z header commands by scruffy =)

definable merchant LIST - note right now this is a GLOBAL list, you can define what merchants have but they all have the same thing (hope to fix this before release)
#npctypespawn - spawn a npctype
#dbspawn2 - add a spawn in db for a spawngroup at your location. - These by yodason

Some misc bugfixes (hopefully fix the 2.1 problems).

Prob some more stuff too... this just what i know off top of my head is coming =p

Drawde
02-04-2002, 02:14 AM
Sounds good.
What sort of release date are you intending? If it's on the weekend as usual, I won't be able to do any DB work till Monday since I'm away on the weekend.
#npctypespawn sounds like it'll be very useful for testing.

DeletedUser
02-04-2002, 09:17 AM
We don't give specific release dates, because if we miss it people get cranky...

Hmm
02-04-2002, 10:35 AM
whoo nice! that type spawn command will it so much easier to spawn many mobs of same type.

Hmm
02-04-2002, 10:46 AM
wonder if this can be changed so we can set "forced race type"

ie: new db entries

conversion:

Barbarian db=Gnolls ( dark type )
Dark elves db=Gnolls ( light type )

Human db=Qeynos guards
Dwarfs db=Qeynos npcs

rest: invisable and cant attack, say anything etc.

so on.. it would allow people to pick sides by selecting a race.

it could use some way to set limitions ( only 50 gnolls and 50 of qeynos people )

it would be able to set spawn points inside qeynos for guards and npcs and outside for gnolls.

heh is there a way to set starting spawn and bind spot at different places? ie: if gnoll dies it respawns in arena and cant get out til battle is over?

granted it will need a lot of code but could slowly work towards that point heh

Yodason
02-05-2002, 10:22 AM
hmm ihad that working but with new db pp changes I have to KINDOF redesign.... =)