Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 09-13-2008, 02:26 PM
Tantalar
Sarnak

Default New classic server, come join!

I came across a new classic Server which is very new. Its called "The Murdersmithy [classic, kunark, Legit, Awesome]

I was extremely excited to discover that it is 100% legit and unfooled around with. I talked to one of the guys that runs the server and it is run by a group of friends who enjoy playing old everquest together.

I just wanted to spread word about the server so that everyone comes on down to check it out! These guys in charge of the server seem like they are really nice so I think it will be a wonderful server once more people join in!

I look forward to helping the population grow so that we can have a great community. See you guys there!
Old 09-18-2008, 01:02 PM
partylwc
Fire Beetle

Default i may join

I MAY JOIN LATER TODay. any other info you can give?
Old 09-18-2008, 01:13 PM
Tantalar
Sarnak

small population just starting out and growing. You are allowed to two box but can not box 3 or more. There are some minor bugs that need to be fixed like starting city location but that is about it.

no pvp

no expansions passed velious

no custom content

legit

come help the server grow and tell everyone you know. We will need lots of people if we are going to kill dragons and do raids
Old 09-18-2008, 06:42 PM
Obake420
Sarnak

if its up to Velious content i would come, but i need to 6 box :p you can get more done that way especially with low server populations :(
Old 09-18-2008, 07:12 PM
buffhouse
Fire Beetle

I 2 boxed on it for 8 hours, then 3 boxed for about 8 10 more hours got 1 character to 6 and 2 to 7. It's giving about 3/4 the experience that live gives. I don't know exactly what is wrong with curve on it but after running bard all the way to halas, not finding large sewing kits on vendor it should be on, grabbing water and metal bits getting smithing up to 18 then not being able to find bottles for lanterns or file molds that should be there or anything needed for recipes to advance it further... I succumbed to the nakedness the rusty weapon horror and complete lack of reasonable experience and camped out. The server gives about 140ms ping but is rock steady. It's just missing way too much stuff that makes low level grind bearable. Every single faction that you can get from killing gnolls is maxed out and scrawny gnolls are barely green.
Old 12-06-2008, 07:22 AM
Superjiff
Fire Beetle

I've been looking for this server but Still don't see it up, Am I missing it?