Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::Windows Servers

Support::Windows Servers Support forum for Windows EQEMu users.

Old 02-15-2010, 05:05 PM
Pirate123
Fire Beetle

Default Zone Flags

Hey, has any messed around with zone flags in the zone table? i set the value to 1, and when i attempt to zone into that zone with a char that doesn't have the flag, it crashes zone.exe. Any ideas why its doing that?
Old 02-15-2010, 05:13 PM
Shiny151
Hill Giant

I'm having this problem with Plane of Valor. The other Planes seem to work okay so far. I don't think I've tried them all. But if you need a key you typically get the message that: "...such and such requires a key and you are not holding it.".

I've crashed with PoV in both Titanium and SoF; if you're keyed, you get in fine. Just looking for a fix if anyone has it for those of us nosey folks without keys.

Old 02-15-2010, 05:20 PM
Pirate123
Fire Beetle

just did a new compile also to one of the newer revs and am now getting a "error in CheckStatus query 'select 'stats', unixtimestamp('suspendeduntil') as 'suspendeduntil', unix_timestamp() as 'current' FRO 'account' WHERE 'id' = 650' #1054: unknown column 'suspendeduntil' in 'field list'.

So from the sounds of it, ive been having my server locked from startup of world.exe but now that i put the new compile of eqemu in, it doesnt seem to be checking the GM status of an account or anything, so no one even GMs are able to log into the server when its locked. any work around to this?
Old 02-15-2010, 05:25 PM
trevius
Developer

Make sure you update your SQL with any changes that are required that happened since your last revision. Here is the SQL folder from the SVN:
http://code.google.com/p/projecteqem.../utils/sql/svn

Here is the particular SQL file that you need to source for that error:
http://code.google.com/p/projecteqem...endeduntil.sql

This is the actual SQL line from that link:
Code:
ALTER TABLE `account` ADD `suspendeduntil` DATETIME NOT NULL;
Also, when updating, make sure you read the changelog.txt file and check for any quick SQL stuff in there too. Sometimes instead of making new files in the SQL folder, people just paste the line right into the changelog.
Old 02-15-2010, 05:52 PM
Pirate123
Fire Beetle

yea i sourced that into the DB, still not letting me log in as a gm when the world is locked. and as far as i can see, 1195 is the suspendeduntil which is the highest rev that is available. still getting the same error also
Old 02-15-2010, 06:01 PM
Pirate123
Fire Beetle

now when a new account is being created its saying

Error in createaccount query 'insert into account set name ='purcell2009', status=0, lsaccounts_id=152328;' #1364: field 'suspendeduntil' doesnt have a default value.

World_clientlist_ERR] error adding local account for LS login: 'pucell2009', diplicate name?

world_client_err] NOCLE: bad/expired session key '152328

i reverted to a backup db before i used the source to add in suspendeduntil and i was able to log in with new accounts just fine, but as soon i sourced in the .sql for suspendeduntil and it added that column to the account table it wouldnt allow any new accounts to be made.
Old 02-16-2010, 02:48 PM
Derision
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirate123 View Post
now when a new account is being created its saying

Error in createaccount query 'insert into account set name ='purcell2009', status=0, lsaccounts_id=152328;' #1364: field 'suspendeduntil' doesnt have a default value.
I think this is because you have MySQL running in 'strict' mode. (Not sure if the install guide still tells you to uncheck the strict mode box when installing MySQL on Windows).

I've updated utils/sql/svn/1195_account_suspendeduntil.sql to include a DEFAULT value for the suspendeduntil column, or you could do:
Code:
 ALTER TABLE `account` CHANGE `suspendeduntil` `suspendeduntil` DATETIME NOT NULL DEFAULT '0000-00-00 00:00:00' ;
Old 02-16-2010, 08:30 PM
Pirate123
Fire Beetle

Thanks man, that works now. Still having trouble with setting zone flags tho. still get zone.exe crashes when trying to zone into that zone with no flag.
Old 02-16-2010, 08:58 PM
joligario
Developer

Windows servers had a problem with setting zone flags. Use key checks and globals instead. There should be some posts about it somewhere.
Old 02-16-2010, 09:26 PM
Pirate123
Fire Beetle

Thanks man
Old 03-20-2010, 02:42 PM
ghostriderdoom
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirate123 View Post
Still having trouble with setting zone flags tho. still get zone.exe crashes when trying to zone into that zone with no flag.
Im getting the same exact problem, Tranq crashes when u try to zone any unflagged toon into any PoP zone. I looked on the forum for over 2 hours for any answers, any help greatly appreciated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joligario View Post
Windows servers had a problem with setting zone flags. Use key checks and globals instead. There should be some posts about it somewhere.
Can't find anything on this at all......