Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::Windows Servers

Support::Windows Servers Support forum for Windows EQEMu users.

Old 06-29-2016, 12:45 AM
BigBlueWizard
Fire Beetle

Well, here's an update. It definitely does have to do with that error. I was able to log in to my server by turning auto create accounts back to TRUE and then made a brand new one (before I had been using already created accounts - which was the issue)... even if I had autocreate on FALSE

These accounts were also in my regular accounts table that I used for eqemulator host server... perhaps that was the issue???

Anyway, everything seems to work great now, except I still can't use my old accounts... No more red error messages when logging in ... I even changed the IP addresses to my actual computer's instead of 127.0.0.1 and was able to log in from another computer in the house (using the newly created account).

So, to Sum up... still a lingering issue of old accounts and that error... but there's a workaround now...

I did get some red error code the first time I created a character on the new account and logged in, but it hasn't returned upon logging in again multiple times and it doesn't seem to have affected anything, but if someone would let me know if it is a hidden issue / what the solution is, i'd appreciate it.

Code:
[World Server] Checking inbound connection x.x.x.x against BannedIPs table
[World Server] Connection x.x.x.x PASSED banned IPs check. Processing connection.
[World Server] Account Attempting to be created: 'xxxxxxx' status: 0
[Status] SoF Start zone query: SELECT x, y, z, heading, start_zone, bind_id FROM start_zones WHERE zone_id = 49 AND player_class = 15 AND player_deity = 211 AND player_race = 10

[Status] Found starting location in start_zones
[MySQL Error] 1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1
 REPLACE INTO `character_bind` (id, zone_id, instance_id, x, y, z, heading, slot) VALUES (19661936, 19661900, 19660476, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, -2.000000, 1079274700), (0, 1079197696, 0, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, -2.000000, 1079274700),
Old 06-29-2016, 01:06 AM
BigBlueWizard
Fire Beetle

Ok.... So, I figured it out!!!

It turns out, the accounts (in the accounts table) I used for the regular eqemulator hosted public server, they either already had a loginserver account ID for them, or somehow one was randomly generated... but it was a huge number... something like 3687367 and the table loginserveraccounts created an account with the same name / pw... like I had been using on the public eqemu hosted server, but it created a new loginserver ID number that was a single digit and counting (such as 4). These didn't match, thus where I was getting that duplicate error....

Still don't know what's going on with the last error I got when creating a new character (in the post above)... so if someone wouldn't mind helping me out with that i'd appreciate it.

Hopefully this helps anyone else who gets stuck like myself!!
Old 06-29-2016, 01:14 PM
BigBlueWizard
Fire Beetle

Yeah, I had just commented out the eqemulator.net host loginserver while working on the private login. I've uncommented it now, but it didn't have any effect/interfere with the issues I was having. Appreciate the advice though

As far as the character_bind issue:
Code:
Here's my table
#      name            datatype                 length / set
1	id               INT                        (11)            
2	slot            INT                          (4)              
3	zone_id        SMALLINT                     (11)   
4	instance_id     MEDIUMINT                    (11) 
5	x               FLOAT               
6	y               FLOAT                
7	z               FLOAT                
8	heading          FLOAT

Could the issue be that the game's syntax said it was trying to do ID, then zone_id and the table up above has slot at (2), and not last, like the error below produced??

Code:
 REPLACE INTO `character_bind` (id, zone_id, instance_id, x, y, z, heading, slot)
btw, I used Akka's new server install (all in one thing), so everything is stock... i'm guessing other's probably have this error too

If this is the problem, what's the fix?? simply moving my table around and putting zoneid at (2) and slot at 8 ?

Thanks in advance

Last edited by BigBlueWizard; 06-29-2016 at 01:15 PM.. Reason: left a word out