Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 04-22-2023, 11:13 AM
CrispyMage
Fire Beetle

Default Retroquest TLP

Started playing on Ixi Retroquest TLP since my buddy and I will skip the new TLP unless there is a last minute change on rules. This Retroquest TLP has been fun, custom quests in some zones like crushbone, guktop with tasks. Starts in kunark, with berserkers unlocked. 2box only with no macroquest.

We've been playing casually and gotten to level 40, population is small, but it's like one big guild. Only a few raid targets have gone down so far. If you're looking for something to play, it's xp bonus weekend as well. Hotzones rotate each day. Usually 7 or so hot zones that rotate at random.

Also some custom raids and zones, High hold pass became walls of slaughter with gnolls having won the war.

Rogues got redone, they can create "bombs" and have a bunch of new poisons. Mage and necro pets are tuned down a bit. Druids get a pet at level 40. Progression is an expansion every 6 months, still in the first expansion so you aren't far behind. Active discord community. Can definitely play between TLPs and diablo 4 coming out etc.

https://www.ixiquest.com/
Old 05-21-2023, 05:53 PM
CrispyMage
Fire Beetle

Still having a blast on this server. In a raiding guild, have two toons at 60, and another one at 48. Still my daily driver with the rest of my friends.
Old 07-03-2023, 12:55 PM
CrispyMage
Fire Beetle

Still playing here and raiding weekly. If you're looking for a 2 boxing server with a great community, give this a look.
Old 07-06-2023, 12:06 PM
CrispyMage
Fire Beetle

Made a 14 minute video explaining some of the features of the server for those who are interested. https://www.loom.com/share/72d4f0cdb...U0ZbijzqE6YZS4
Old 02-10-2024, 12:40 AM
CrispyMage
Fire Beetle

Still playing on this server, I recommend checking it out. New update just hit tonight. A mini defensive disc for pallies and sks, and clones do more damage and last longer for enchanters. Still a few custom mobs that haven't died. Vulak only killed once so far.
Old 02-21-2024, 04:20 PM
CrispyMage
Fire Beetle

Retroquest server is still fun. Plenty of time to catch up. level 60 max, with some aas. Still have 3 more custom bosses to kill before luclin releases. Berserkers and beastlords are in for velious.
Lots of quality of life changes, summon your corpse in EC, setup your own characters as buff bots in the nexus. 2 box server, 1 raiding guild every Tuesday and Thursday at 8pm eastern.

Evil eye mob is a raid target that dispells the tank and knock backs the raid with awesome loot. Custom mob.

Bristlebane in PoM, had never killed this on another server before. Each raid day there are new custom mobs to kill and old standbys. Perfect mix of nostalgia and new content.
Join the ixi discord to get the files to play on this emulated custom server. https://discord.gg/MFwhRUx6
Old 03-06-2024, 06:00 PM
CrispyMage
Fire Beetle

I made a video on how to get started easily on Retroquest. Get yourself to the hub and get buffs from players. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0b_RSOi9IM