Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Archives > Archive::General > Archive::Server Discussion

Archive::Server Discussion Archive area for Server Discussion's posts that were moved here after an inactivity period of 90 days.

Old 07-07-2003, 12:52 AM
Bluesky85
Fire Beetle

Default Any good non legit servers?

Hi guys, this website is great. Finally EQ run by players. Can anyone suggest good non legit server?
Old 07-07-2003, 04:40 AM
Slayden
Hill Giant

Default ...

Havent run into any truely decent non legit yet, personally i dont like them, but i had to use them for a while. It really depends on your intentions.

If your looking for fun, join a Semi-legit, personally i think Krusher's is one of, or the best semi-legit. You can still do alot of neat things there.
Old 07-07-2003, 10:06 AM
dcjoedog
Sarnak

krusher is down until further notice, possible tillt he new legit comes up

thats right folks, krusher is turning legit, sounds like he ws the mob LOL
Old 07-07-2003, 10:36 AM
Slayden
Hill Giant

Default pff

Ahh thats right =( bummer. owell, there goes prolly the most stable Semi out there
Old 07-07-2003, 10:43 AM
dcjoedog
Sarnak

im trying to get some info fromt he gm's there, but so far my attempts have been stopped at all advances

i really like playing on krusher's server and it sucks that they are going legit, but so far this is the info i have

new class
faster xp, which means faster levels

i knwo its not much but i hope to get more
Old 07-09-2003, 09:17 AM
mfghs
Sarnak

Raid Addicts is an awesome server, you have the ability to summon the uber items, yet they revamped KC to have new mobs and drop Evil *** Patterns, that you turn in for better items, only catch is you only get leveled to 60, and you have to reach 30 first, but you can do 30 in 10 mins. So if your looking for a non legit with something to work for, i suggest Raid Addicts.
Old 07-11-2003, 08:29 PM
Bluesky85
Fire Beetle

I am not looking for spending another year leveling to 65 (who does?). Just want to start out with good level and gear and spend all time raiding.
Old 07-11-2003, 08:46 PM
Slayden
Hill Giant

Default ahh

Well blue, if you wanted that kinda fun. You shoulda came before Krusher's went Legit :cry:
Old 07-14-2003, 01:09 AM
Elrach
Sarnak

Non-Legit servers are self-defeating. They tend not to last very long. It gets old pretty fast. IMO the best are the legit servers where the XP gathering has been enhanced some. Kinda like GW, but without PVP (EQ is not a PVP friendly game).
Old 07-18-2003, 04:58 PM
scorpio
Fire Beetle

Default Time

has any of these "Legit" servers had anyone get int otime lately?

Eldestru 65 warr on EQlive
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=683652
Eldestro 63 pally on EQlive
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=666095

Lol
Old 07-19-2003, 07:10 AM
DaGrahamster
Sarnak

Those r some nice fake magelo profiles there, Scorpio. Ya see, Hammer of the Timeweaver drops off of Quarm, who has only been killed by Township Rebellion and Afterlife, neither of which u belong to.

And to answer your question, I doubt anyone on a lgeit server has been in PoTime and even if they did, it probably wouldn't be spawned/mobs wouldn't drop loot. And even if they were/did the raid forces needed to kill them would be well over what the zone could handle.
Old 07-26-2003, 07:48 AM
Rofls
Fire Beetle

Actually, on sullon zek, hate has killed much more then Afterlife(including Quarm)
Old 09-12-2003, 08:16 AM
XeroKrist
Fire Beetle

Quote:
Posted: 07-26-2003 01:48 PM Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Actually, on sullon zek, hate has killed much more then Afterlife(including Quarm)

AaaaaahahahahahROLFMAOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLhahahahahah

/die
Old 09-12-2003, 09:18 AM
mattmeck

last post... Posted: 07-26-2003 01:48 PM

XeroKrist post Posted: 09-12-2003 02:16 PM

dude don't bump realy old threads unless you have somthing other then BS to say.