Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Archives > Archive::Support > Archive::General Support

Archive::General Support Archive area for General Support's posts that were moved here after an inactivity period of 90 days.

Old 08-23-2004, 03:10 AM
Celestial
Sarnak

Default Having a problem with old accounts...

Im having a problem logging in with old accounts that ive created. Problem is im forgetting some information, and when i try to reset the password through the password forgotten form it says that it doesnt match my usernames with the emails that i use.

Who can i talk to about this? Is there a moderator that can help me?

If so, i would like to PM to maybe get some help.
Old 08-23-2004, 03:11 AM
Celestial
Sarnak

Ive been logging into EQEmu servers for quite a while with the same login/pass but i cant seem to login to the message boards (With that same information) to edit some information about my accounts.
Old 08-23-2004, 03:14 AM
Celestial
Sarnak

I know "Dykitana" is my account, but when i type either of my emails that i have it simply says the information doesnt match. And i cant seem to remember the password although ive tried multiple passwords i normally use.
Old 08-23-2004, 03:20 AM
animepimp
Dragon

If you don't log into the forums for a few months your account gets deleted. Same thing for the login accounts.
Old 08-23-2004, 03:58 AM
Celestial
Sarnak

Well the problem im having is, ive been using my eqemu account for a while now but never really bothered to log into the forums. If my account was in fact removed for inactivity, it still shows up under the memberlist. I want to create a new eqemu account but id like to keep everything under my same forums account.

Why wont it send me the registration information. Theres only two emails i would have ever used. And as far as remembering the passwords, theres only a handfull i ever use. Can an admin find out any accounts related to certain emails that i used? I wish there was a place to just put your email in and it would send it to you.
Old 08-23-2004, 05:21 AM
Cisyouc
Demi-God

A Forum account is different than a login account, but they are connected.

See: Topic #15150
namespace retval { template <class T> class ReturnValueGen { private: T x; public: ReturnValueGen() { x = 0; }; T& Generator() { return x; }; }; } int main() { retval::ReturnValueGen<int> retvalue; return retvalue.Generator(); }
C++ is wonderful.
Old 08-23-2004, 05:44 AM
Celestial
Sarnak

Yeah i know you can set up to 3 login accounts through your forum accoutn and you get a key to validate the accoutns you create etc. But the problem is i cant get into my old accoutn anymore, maybe because of inactivity on the boards, but i have been active in emu for the past 3 months regularly.

I can't retreive my account info or anything like that, i dont want to create a second forum accoutn, id like to manage all my emu accoutns under the same forum account.

There anyone out there that can help me get the info for my board account? Maybe do a search with my emails etc. Currently the user names i would of used dont have emails under the profile so i cant know for sure.
Old 09-09-2004, 06:06 AM
Celestial
Sarnak

I still need help reguarding thiss issue... is there a board admin i can contact to help me retreive my old forum account information? My current EMU account is tied up to it and i dont want to lose my EMU account if something changes. Old board account was Dykitana and i cannot reset the password or anything of that sort. Won't email me the password to any of my emails either.

Thanks
Old 09-13-2004, 03:43 AM
Celestial
Sarnak

Is there a board admin that can help me out with this issue? It says I don't have the right email when i put in my username so i can reset the password. There must be an error of some sort... just need to get that account back so i can keep track and be able to reset my emu login account password if something happens to it. I put alot of time into the legit servers accounts.

Thanks