Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Misc > Misc::Off Topic

Misc::Off Topic Want to talk about something that has nothing to do with EverQuest or the emulator? Post here.

Old 10-04-2012, 11:23 AM
Titanas
Fire Beetle

Default Shards of Dalaya

Those of you looking for a true Unique fresh new Ever-quest experience check out Shards of Dalaya!

I had a void in my MMO playing for so long from 2002-2006 Thats when I found Shards of Dalaya. The game has the same old Everquest feel about it but has entirely new content. SoD is like a parallel dimension to Everquest 1 or a dream where every thing is the same yet so different. It feels like Everquest, It looks like Everquest, But so much is still different. SoD features 100% Unique Monsters quests zones and loot. Yes 100% custom content built from the ground up.

Its free to play and easy to sign up.
http://www.shardsofdalaya.com/intro.htm

My forums name is Titanas there also feel free to msg me with any questions. I've spent over 100 days played and still have 100's left of content to go through.
Old 10-05-2012, 08:31 AM
trevius
Developer

Nothing against SoD in any way, but until they are actually running EQEmu code or can join our LS, I don't think it is good to be advertising the SoD server here. I am sure they wouldn't want EQEmu servers advertising on the SoD forums. SoD branched off from EQEmu so long ago it might as well be WoW emu server advertisement which we don't allow here either. We have a limited player-base as it is and trying to steal them away is frowned upon.

I know SoD has made efforts to try to get updated and maybe even rejoin the EQEmu Login Server at some point, but last I heard that was still quite a ways away. I think it would be great if they ever do get on the EQEmu LS, but I have my doubts that will ever happen.
Old 10-05-2012, 04:30 PM
wolfwalkereci
Discordant

Agree with what trevius said. His response is a lot nicer then mine.
Old 10-05-2012, 05:08 PM
Titanas
Fire Beetle

Aye they are working on a SoD 3.0 that will be on a newer EQ client and would be compatible with EQEMU. As you mentioned though it is still in the works.