Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::Windows Servers

Support::Windows Servers Support forum for Windows EQEMu users.

Old 07-05-2005, 09:03 AM
Traul
Hill Giant

Default A few problems

I used Cavedude's 0.6.0DR3 server installer package, and I'm not sure if these problems are something with his package, or my fault. Anyways...

1. In many zones, there's some kind of wierd non-existant PCs. Sometime's 20+ of em. They appear on /who as [0 Unknown] (Unknown) <Unknown Guild>. I've even managed to spot one of them:

(Sorry for the size of the picture, it was too big so it got reduced on the site hosting it)

2. My Surefall Glade zone is now bugged, because of something I did... I used PEQ Editor and deleted all the mobs listed in Surefall Glade (even though I was using a different database than PEQ). Now when I try to use PEQ Editor to create an NPC there, I get an error. Also, when I try to enter the zone, it kicks me back to Server Selection.

3. Whenever I spawn a mob, the race function doesn't completely work. It works if the mob is a PC available race, but anything other than that, it just shows up as a Human. I have to do #race on it after it spawns to get it to the proper race, and that's not something I want. (This also happens for spawns I've created in the database that spawn on their own now)

4. A minor problem, but whenever I /camp desktop I just get disconnected and booted to desktop.

If anyone has any answers/suggestions for any of these, please share.
Old 07-06-2005, 07:26 AM
sdabbs65
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traul
I used Cavedude's 0.6.0DR3 server installer package, and I'm not sure if these problems are something with his package, or my fault. Anyways...

4. A minor problem, but whenever I /camp desktop I just get disconnected and booted to desktop.

If anyone has any answers/suggestions for any of these, please share.
I never was able to get DR3 going I would suggest reverting to DR2.

www.cheaterz.info
Old 07-06-2005, 09:46 AM
cavedude
The PEQ Dude

Posted a fix for the Unknown Guild bug here: http://eqemu.sesmar.net/forum/index.php?topic=17.0
Old 07-08-2005, 02:14 PM
phasepuma
Sarnak

Funny bug though.
Old 08-13-2005, 07:52 AM
Magoth78
Discordant

Could you say us what you changed in the code please? I've made some custom changes in the code so a fix for the Unknown Guild spawned dude could be nice.

Thx
-- EQoffline/bots
Old 08-15-2005, 07:20 AM
sdabbs65
Dragon

Default code.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magoth78
Could you say us what you changed in the code please? I've made some custom changes in the code so a fix for the Unknown Guild spawned dude could be nice.

Thx
me 2 I use your source on the side to testing purposes.
but that guild bug is beyond me.

www.cheaterz.info