Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 07-17-2007, 12:06 PM
manc
Fire Beetle

I'd suggest fixing the lvl 71-75 skill table too.
when players (of every class) lvl over 70 their skills got back to 0-30
I believe this is because the skill table has not been added for lvl 71-75 yet so it wasnt working.
Anyway is the PoP AA table gonna be added soon? It's a huge improvement on every characters.
Old 07-17-2007, 12:25 PM
lanileb
Sarnak

Ok thank you will do, and yes we should have just added a table to put that in, I'm logging onr ight now to check.
Old 07-17-2007, 12:26 PM
Strake
Sarnak

The skills table isn't the problem - the skills table goes all the way to 75 for all classes and skills which baffles us. We're working on the issue now.
Old 07-17-2007, 06:41 PM
tommy1rx
Fire Beetle

Default RE: Krusher changes

I like what I've been seeing the last few days on this server. Lots of people online, having a blast. Now that Ancient Coldain weapons have been thoroughly gimped, more character variety is being seen. Maybe we will even see a few Enchanters now that their epic has been made so godly. Nice thinking on the epics.
All the Epic 1.0s have been boosted substantially (except warriors, since 9 out of 10 high levels are already warriors--though leaving dmg so low is pretty harsh--maybe a 1/1 ratio of dmg/delay). Plane of Knowledge is NOW open as well. (even though #zone command is the smart way to travel )
It seems that experience has been modified as well to make up for the Ancient Coldain nerf. #search for you epic then #si [id] and you will be 70 in no time.
Would love to see a "coming soon" sticky. Its all good though. Love logging to server screen and seeing 20-30 people on my favorite server. Everyone is VERY helpful here.
Old 07-17-2007, 07:00 PM
Strake
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy1rx View Post
I like what I've been seeing the last few days on this server. Lots of people online, having a blast. Now that Ancient Coldain weapons have been thoroughly gimped, more character variety is being seen. Maybe we will even see a few Enchanters now that their epic has been made so godly. Nice thinking on the epics.
All the Epic 1.0s have been boosted substantially (except warriors, since 9 out of 10 high levels are already warriors--though leaving dmg so low is pretty harsh--maybe a 1/1 ratio of dmg/delay). Plane of Knowledge is NOW open as well. (even though #zone command is the smart way to travel )
It seems that experience has been modified as well to make up for the Ancient Coldain nerf. #search for you epic then #si [id] and you will be 70 in no time.
Would love to see a "coming soon" sticky. Its all good though. Love logging to server screen and seeing 20-30 people on my favorite server. Everyone is VERY helpful here.
Thank you for the compliments. We're doing all we can to increase class diversity and make it a fun environment for people to play in. If you have any suggestions, feel free to shoot me a PM or post them here.

-Dillon
Old 07-17-2007, 09:48 PM
Strake
Sarnak

I fixed the level cap issue and the skills cap issue. Everyone should now be able to level up to level 75 and all skills should now level properly as well.

Enjoy!,
Dillon
Old 07-18-2007, 08:55 AM
beerbong
Sarnak

This server is the shit.

Beer Bong teh Pwn - 75 Shaman
Cake the Devastator - 75 Shadow Knight
Bacon Bits - 75 Berserker
Frozen Pizza - 75 Wizard
Four Twenty - 75 Rogue
Old 07-18-2007, 11:00 AM
lanileb
Sarnak

lol guess you've been playing quite a bit huh? We told yall that it the downtime would be worth it!
Old 07-18-2007, 03:02 PM
Strake
Sarnak

The high exp bonus is kind of an apology for all the downtime, but once we get things a little more stable, exp is going back to hard :-p

Enjoy it while you can!,
Dillon
Old 07-18-2007, 07:06 PM
Strake
Sarnak

I lowered the exp a bit - It's still higher than normal, but a guy went from level 1 to 70 in 15 mins :-/
Old 07-19-2007, 03:54 PM
RobSpewack
Fire Beetle

Good lord, I cannot wait to get eqemu running so I can play on this server. Only 1 hour until lunch, then...to EB!
Old 07-19-2007, 05:33 PM
greeko
Fire Beetle

Must have been a ranger with the AE mantle (not sure of the name). I saw a guy zip right through with that thing.
Old 07-21-2007, 03:14 PM
lanileb
Sarnak

Just thought I'd make a post here about this since people in game seem to not want to listen to the admins on this request. Item Stacking IS NOT allowed. Violators WILL be caught and WILL be dealt with and punished according. Consider this your warning.
Old 07-22-2007, 01:10 AM
greeko
Fire Beetle

What exactly is item stacking?
Old 07-22-2007, 05:31 AM
Strake
Sarnak

An exploit (that some servers allow) that allows you to multiply item's stats by up to 5x