Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 07-20-2007, 11:06 AM
typenamehere
Sarnak

Default darktides?

i seen the darktides server up a few days back, and got really excited, i loved that server. when i tryed to log in, it kept bringing me back to the login screen. i was wondering if anyone knew if they were tryn to bring it back or if sumone was just messing around so i know wether to get my hopes up or not lol. talked to alot of people who used to play on it and we would all love to see it back up
Old 07-22-2007, 01:13 PM
soulshot
Hill Giant

Default yo

Hey there =)

Yep we are messing around with the old server a bit (testing etc) once I get everything up where I want it to be I'm really thinking about throwing a server back up. You have prolly seen Black Dragons / Darktides up and down quite a bit for a few weeks. Ironing out some issues on limited time, so dont get to excited... well ok a little.

-Mard
Old 07-25-2007, 10:18 PM
EliteSting
Sarnak

Mard ! Long time no see bud. Darktides was hella fun , will have to get the word out to the old crew. =P

Grahl.