Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 04-11-2008, 04:32 PM
Semedaien
Sarnak

I understand you all have been very patient in the release of EverQuest Classic Progression (PVE), we have come a long ways since the beginning and have the codes we need, but there is still a lot of database work needed to be done. One of my very close friends on the Emu project, Jenco, has now taken over and is the current owner of this project. He is a good man and will do you all well. We have been working hard and hopefully the server will be ready very soon. I appreciate everyone that has been waiting and staying with us the whole time.

This topic is NOT closed.
Old 04-12-2008, 06:46 AM
Rathora
Fire Beetle

Hey man, after this "Beta 1" will I get to keep Rashen/Rathora or remake them?
Old 04-14-2008, 12:14 PM
Luminarius
Fire Beetle

hey i went onto this server last night and messed around a bit. i downloaded a classic and velious UI from eqinterface and the original spell icons. really felt like a throwback in time, it was great.

do you have your own package of UI and login screen by chance? i already downloaded your loading screen jpg, thanks for that.

i made a gnecro named General. saw another lvl 10 necro on named ezaell or something but he was afk the whole time in akanon.

also, is there any other way to get spells or should we just sit tight until your team adds them to vendors?

by the way, thanks a lot for doing this. EQ Classic will always have a special place in my heart.
Old 04-14-2008, 01:15 PM
Semedaien
Sarnak

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rathora View Post
Hey man, after this "Beta 1" will I get to keep Rashen/Rathora or remake them?
I would say you would have to remake rashen, I'm not hosting the server, I do have the character files but with all the changes to the db things may be bugged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminarius View Post
hey i went onto this server last night and messed around a bit. i downloaded a classic and velious UI from eqinterface and the original spell icons. really felt like a throwback in time, it was great.

do you have your own package of UI and login screen by chance? i already downloaded your loading screen jpg, thanks for that.

i made a gnecro named General. saw another lvl 10 necro on named ezaell or something but he was afk the whole time in akanon.

also, is there any other way to get spells or should we just sit tight until your team adds them to vendors?

by the way, thanks a lot for doing this. EQ Classic will always have a special place in my heart.
Please speak with Jenco about that, I'm not sure whats going on with the spells... I believe hes making a scriber which will cost a certain amount of plat per level range.
Old 04-19-2008, 07:44 PM
Cvinion
Sarnak

Population boom!

Wow there has been a great increase in players currently involved in this server, going from 3-4 to 15-20! classic eq is thriving and hopefully soon we will have enough players to take on some of the high end content.

If you are interested in playing CLASSIC eq again I would defensibly recommends checking this server out.
Old 04-19-2008, 09:39 PM
jenco420
Banned

i guess i should clarify on this a lil bit

CKV_EQ Classic is a totally different server than what Semedaien has going on.

Atm our server is Classic only and in 6 months kunark will open 6 months later velious will open up then the progression stops there no luclin no pop nodda

The only real difference from live is we have spell scribers in place =)

o and the servername will change when kunark is released to CKV_EQ Kunark etc
Old 04-22-2008, 01:38 PM
SadX
Fire Beetle

It's a great server, I love playing it. The only problem is I would love to use the Classic UI, but I've looked on the fourms and they seem to be working on it (I hope) Anyways, nice server and keep up the great work!
Old 04-28-2008, 06:18 PM
Cvinion
Sarnak

server is having an error currently, please help us jenco no one can log in!
Old 04-28-2008, 07:55 PM
jenco420
Banned

Rebooted the server, should be good now
Old 05-27-2008, 07:26 AM
Pfhor
Fire Beetle

Where can I download the classic interface to use on this server?
Old 05-27-2008, 07:52 AM
Angelox
AX Classic Developer

Usually, when the server is custom, custom files are available at their forums - you might want to check there.
Old 05-27-2008, 10:18 PM
swank nightmare
Fire Beetle

Is the server down right now? I can't seem to log on.

Also, is the link to the forums broken or is that down too?