Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::Windows Servers

Support::Windows Servers Support forum for Windows EQEMu users.

Old 09-13-2008, 09:44 PM
Babul
Sarnak

Default Quests do not work correctly and ...

Hi, I have setup my server with the last of 2 day ago release EQemu with the PEQ db, I used the last as of two day ago release fo Mysql, I have followed the whole tutorial and the server run and work well for the most part BUT.. I noticed at the start that the newbie quest to give the document to the GM when you first create a new char sometime do nothing no new item no text when you give it to them.

Also noticing this i tryed to loog for some other scripted quest looking inside the /quest directory but as of now no ojne of the quest seems to work , I mean you say hello to the NPC he respond with the braket keyword you type the keyword and sometime they say another piece sometime nothing appen and so far I have been unable to aquire one single quest on the jurnal. They seem to just not work but the quest directory is here.

As anyone the same problem?

Also yesterday while exploring in GM mode the various zones I notice that the Nektulos zone is bugged I tryed to zone from the commonland to just fin myself floating on a void and when i try to access it with the #zone command i get ported on a strange spot and the world seems all distorted. How i can fix this because so far the rest of the zone seems all working.

Thanks for the help to this newbie

PS is there any working editing tool for eqemu database I found the ones here partially workling or not working at all with my setup.
Old 09-15-2008, 04:55 AM
Babul
Sarnak

I fixed this thank to trevious suggestion on the other post.

It needed to have the plugin .pl files also in the eqemu/plugin directory

I think they work now.