Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Quests > Quests::Q&A

Quests::Q&A This is the quest support section

Old 09-24-2008, 07:19 AM
Shunkthefunkunk
Fire Beetle

Default PVP Reward

I'm not exactly fluent in scripting these quests.. I've made simple turn-ins and things that any beginner could do, but I need help making a quest that will do one of two things.. Either give you an item that I set it to give you for killing a player, or to actually give you a point that can be used with another npc (basically like the quest Trevius made for the point system, but for use when you kill a player). I've never really used quest globals and I would imagine both of these quest types would use them. I wouldn't know where to start. I'm not asking for anybody to make me a quest, but I am asking for what functions could be used to do this. Actually a third way could be to make an npc spawn on a player's corpse right when he dies.. though I'm not sure if you would be able to make it so it doesn't spawn if an NPC kills the players. It's late right now, so I hope this post made some sense. If anybody has any info that would be great.