Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::General Discussion

General::General Discussion General discussion about EverQuest(tm), EQEMu, and related topics.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 04-05-2009, 05:30 AM
sarasi
Fire Beetle

Default canot log in

I get an error saying my login info is wrong but I know it is not is the server having issues or is it down?
Old 04-05-2009, 05:40 AM
trevius
Developer

Yes it is still having issues. There are many posts about it :P

Hopefully, they will get the website moved to a new host soon so it stops messing up the Login Server. I don't think it should be too much longer now before it is fixed for good.
Old 04-05-2009, 08:30 AM
insumsnoy
Fire Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by trevius View Post
Hopefully, they will get the website moved to a new host soon so it stops messing up the Login Server. I don't think it should be too much longer now before it is fixed for good.
Yeah, I have heard that before. There are many posts about it...
Old 04-05-2009, 09:02 AM
mkegel
Fire Beetle

Any info if Login Server will be back soon?
Old 04-05-2009, 09:44 AM
necron99
Fire Beetle

Been waiting for 5 hours myself. Though, I was able to go to the store and get a few things to make some proper nachoes.

That's right, while most of you are sitting there waiting hours on end with yer fingers crossed. I made 2 pounds of taco meat, nearly a gallon of nacho cheese, chopped green onions; jalapeno peppers. Two bags of 2 pounder yellow corn chips, salsa, chopped olives, peppers, oh my. SO, I'll be set for the next two days, either playing or sitting around fingers crossed (nachoes in hand).

Though, I'll give LS another hour, if nothing happens, back to the store for a pot roast. Nothing like a pot roast with taco seasoning, brewing for 8 hours for some shredded beaf tacos later tonight.

So, get off yer arse's and prep some finger foods and NO! tacobell does not count!

Yes, I did buy some baby wipes for the keyboard =p
Old 04-05-2009, 10:18 AM
r8n8
Fire Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by necron99 View Post
Yes, I did buy some baby wipes for the keyboard =p
lol

Why does that Southpark episode about WoW come to mind?

My computer room is small, stays pretty warm due to 3 computers running and isn't particularly well vented. I'll pass on the gassy foods.
Old 04-05-2009, 10:25 AM
Ginzburgh
Fire Beetle

Default ...

Quote:
That's right, while most of you are sitting there waiting hours on end with yer fingers crossed. I made 2 pounds of taco meat, nearly a gallon of nacho cheese, chopped green onions; jalapeno peppers. Two bags of 2 pounder yellow corn chips, salsa, chopped olives, peppers, oh my. SO, I'll be set for the next two days, either playing or sitting around fingers crossed (nachoes in hand).
Sounds like a healthy lifestyle.
Old 04-05-2009, 10:33 AM
Capheus
Hill Giant

Normally the LS is up by now. What gives? I hope the guy I know at work didn't stick the gerbil up his ass that powers the login server.
Old 04-05-2009, 10:43 AM
gazol
Fire Beetle

LS is down , I WANA PLAY , HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Old 04-05-2009, 10:43 AM
Lavel
Fire Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capheus View Post
Normally the LS is up by now. What gives? I hope the guy I know at work didn't stick the gerbil up his ass that powers the login server.
We can only hope it'll be up until further info, I guess. =/
Old 04-05-2009, 10:52 AM
necron99
Fire Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginzburgh View Post
Sounds like a healthy lifestyle.
The way I see it, you only live once, may as well enjoy it. If you want to eat like a rabbit to save a few extra years and enter adult diaper era, go for it. For me, I rather clog up my viens with fatty foods, enjoying every bite and bypass old age all together.

Which reminds me, come on LS!!! I need to play my necro! *mmmm munch munch* >=)
Old 04-05-2009, 11:02 AM
drizzt728
Fire Beetle

It took a long time and nothing from administration group.
Old 04-05-2009, 11:16 AM
mkegel
Fire Beetle

I liked it better when LS was up and web was down ... since PEQ page has temporary EQEmu room on their forum.
Old 04-05-2009, 11:18 AM
ClayRupe650
Fire Beetle

Default Bored

This really sucks .. I started paying for internet service through my cellphone company so I could access EQ here. Verizon and AT&T both work like dialup on 3G in my hometown. :( I have to login and wait forever just to HOPE that i can get through the login servers. I feel really bad for the people like me that don't revolve their lifes around the game but get on 15-30 minutes at a time all day long. Because instead of a few hours of enjoyment.. I am lucky if i get to play 15 minutes a day. This is after paying $70/month just to make sure i had internet access at home for this reason :(
Old 04-05-2009, 11:25 AM
tadion50
Fire Beetle

its painful for everyone im sure. Just wish we knew what was going on. Are they implimenting the new LS or just haven't restarted the current LS?