Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 11-18-2010, 06:01 PM
Ranlron swiftsong
Fire Beetle

Default Hi,i'm new here

Hello there,i used to play on ayonae ro and on antonius bayle.

I admit that i used to fight a lot,but that was because people were picking on me and i have low self esteem.

I hope that the people in this game are a lot more friendly than on the main game where it is full of a bunch of nasty snobby hypocrites who are also liars.

I stopped playing because i was verbally harassed and i got tired of it.

I was falsely accused of training ksing and ninja looting and i ended up training the trolls to prove a point,but it didn't work.

All i want from everquest,is to have fun like it was for me in 2000-2002 and not be constantly bombarded with nasty messages because i made a mistake on a pull because i didn't see the enemy in the corner because i was distracted and nervous or something.
Old 11-19-2010, 03:43 AM
Versalin
Fire Beetle

well that was def an interesting introduction, not sure you really needed to tell us all that but all in all welcome to EQ EMU. Hope you enjoy your stay.
Old 11-19-2010, 08:07 AM
bowmaster
Discordant

hey up mate
i play on AB server , care to share name , see if a knew you?

but yeahh alot of people in the emu are fairly nice

a few are stuborn , but thats hows it goes
and thers plenty of servers to choose from

from classic , to legit ( upto GOD live i think) ,
Custom servers , to Fun servers etc
Old 11-19-2010, 08:14 AM
Ranlron swiftsong
Fire Beetle

I used to play as this character,i haven't actually started the game again yet,i have to set it up.
Old 11-19-2010, 11:53 AM
Fulcrum
Sarnak

Whew, what an intro...

Welcome to the boards, it should definitely be an experience for everyone.
Old 11-19-2010, 01:42 PM
Ikeren
Hill Giant

Holy shit, a name I recognize. Ranlron. Enchanter or Bard or something? I played a cleric on Antonius Bayle during that time frame; Ikeren, was in Shadows of Lsomething and then Hands of Doom. I don't remember any drama around you...but I do recall that ranger the entire server hated.
Old 11-19-2010, 01:56 PM
Ranlron swiftsong
Fire Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikeren View Post
Holy shit, a name I recognize. Ranlron. Enchanter or Bard or something? I played a cleric on Antonius Bayle during that time frame; Ikeren, was in Shadows of Lsomething and then Hands of Doom. I don't remember any drama around you...but I do recall that ranger the entire server hated.
Ranlron=bard
Ranlren=cleric

I fought against trolls in antonius bayle and failed because all it did was create drama needed to entertain these retards,These retards seemed to have spread all the way to ayonae ro and i call them retards because they spend their lives criticizing people for mistakes and nitpicking while they probably live in their mothers den.

One thing people complain is:If you are new to the zone and you make 1 mistake,they automatically call you a noob and bash you and say:OMGZ EBAYER!!
If you have never been to a zone,you don't know the layout or what to expect

Some zones are harder to pull in than others and some can be pretty difficult depending on the situation.

I work hard to earn xp and spent 10-15 hours a day on playing trying to get xp in all sorts of places.
Another thing which can happen which is one of those things that can be unexpected and happen:

One day i was running to a camp in one of the planes and it was through a forest with undead things,and one of these undead monsters kept running after me and i used my selo song to outrun it but it kept up all the way to the group and attacked one of the members.

I didn't see it and thought i lost it at one point and the guy was having a hissy fit because it followed me and ok i made 1 mistake out of 100 good pulls.

People take games too seriously and need to lighten up
Old 11-19-2010, 02:09 PM
bowmaster
Discordant

you sound familar to me aswell

i was bowmaster - ranger

and bowdrood - druid
?
Old 11-19-2010, 02:11 PM
Ranlron swiftsong
Fire Beetle

I may have grouped with you,or not

I can't be sure because i did mostly random pickup groups.