Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Development > Development::Database/World Building

Development::Database/World Building World Building forum, dedicated to the EQEmu MySQL Database. Post partial/complete databases for spawns, items, etc.

Old 10-13-2011, 01:14 PM
Corysia
Fire Beetle

Default Tradeskilling - Baking

I'm back to EQemu after being away for a couple of years. I've done a lot of searching, but I can't find a guide for how to update/fix tradeskill db entries.

The first problem I found was in the tutorial where you're supposed to make dough. Dough or "clump of dough" isn't listed in the available recipes. And so I'm wondering what other TS items are missing and what I can add.

Am I just blind? I could be... Can someone point me to a wiki page that explains the tradeskill system -- not for how to use it as a player, but how to update or change it?

Also, once I do fix this, where would I send updates? I'm using PEQ. I'm assuming that is the right db to use.
Old 10-13-2011, 03:29 PM
lerxst2112
Demi-God

There are several clump of dough recipes in the current peq database. Make sure you're using the proper container to search and combine. In this case it is a mixing bowl.
Old 10-13-2011, 06:23 PM
Corysia
Fire Beetle

Yes, I was using a mixing bowl. I summoned one of the two from the search. Perhaps I got the wrong one, it was worth something like 8000p when I gave up and decided to get rid of it. Wow, some bowl!

From another post Cavedude made awhile back, the oven should have worked. I'll try it again this evening after work. But I'm sure searching for 'clump' and 'dough' failed to bring up any recipes in either the oven or bowl.
Old 10-13-2011, 09:45 PM
lerxst2112
Demi-God

When you posted, I tested it on my server which is using the latest unmodified peq database and I was able to search for and combine the items necessary to make it.

All of these recipes say Mixing Bowl or Collapsible Mixing Bowl. I don't know if that means an oven would work as well, I didn't feel like going to one and trying it.

http://www.eqtraders.com/items/show_item.php?item=1461
Old 10-13-2011, 09:55 PM
joligario
Developer

No, the oven used to be there because of tutorial quest. That was fixed (removed oven) as of 2 database releases ago. So the cheap mixing bowl is the way to go.
Old 10-13-2011, 10:18 PM
Corysia
Fire Beetle

Yep, that's it. The cheapy 9c bowl does it. Thanks.