Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::Windows Servers

Support::Windows Servers Support forum for Windows EQEMu users.

Old 07-25-2012, 09:53 PM
lerxst2112
Demi-God

Again, you posted 763 lines of text when only a couple were important. Please, when the build fails, build again and only post that log.

Code:
5>LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file '.\..\Build\Chatserver.exe'
This is pretty simple. It can't write to this file:
Code:
C:\source2\trunk\EQEmuServer\queryserv\.\..\Build\Chatserver.exe.
Either the directory doesn't exist or the file is locked for some reason like you have it running.

I'm not sure why it's building an executable named ChatServer.exe when the ucs project builds a file with the same name. If the build actually succeeded you'd only end up with one file anyway, whichever finished last.

I don't know what queryserv does or if it is supposed to replace the chatserver. *shrug*
Old 07-25-2012, 11:01 PM
SavageFlame
Fire Beetle

@lerxst2112 I apologize for continuing to post a huge build report.

I just shut off my firewall and anti virus thinking that was what was causing it.
I looked in my task manager to see if the chatserver.exe was running, it isn't running. I don't know how it would be locked so I'm not sure where to look to find out? This is the same error as last time.

Code:
5>LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file '.\..\Build\Chatserver.exe'
Old 07-25-2012, 11:38 PM
Uleat
Developer

(..ponders the red pill...)

Yeah, I saw that my queryserv output file was also ChatServer... I used to see queryserv.exe, but that was a LONG
time ago. (Not sure of how it's currently implemented either...)

(..decides on the blue pill...)

If there are multiple threads running concurrently on multiple cpus, is it possible that two different processes are
trying to open that file in write mode at the same time and the IDE isn't catching it?

Compilin' Dirty
Old 07-26-2012, 02:52 AM
sorvani
Dragon

why do you have anything in any of the linker additional directories? that is not needed.

at one point in time the queryserv project had the incorrect output information in it and was attempting to build chatserver again. that was corrected as I have a stock SVN download, changed my VC++ library and include paths, changed my perl reference to 5.16, and built the server just fine.
Old 07-26-2012, 02:58 AM
sorvani
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by lerxst2112 View Post
Either the directory doesn't exist or the file is locked for some reason like you have it running.
you will get this error at times form visual studio if you have changed build options around or cancelled a build in mid build.
close visual studio, delete your build and debug and x64 folders (aka everything that is not a SVN folder)
and then open the projects again. it will build fine. well without file permission issues.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lerxst2112 View Post
I don't know what queryserv does or if it is supposed to replace the chatserver. *shrug*
queryserv does what it's name implies. it is a server for queries to the database. it is used currently only for the guild lobby looking for guild boards. it is designed to handle database queries that do not need realtime feedback from the database.
Old 07-26-2012, 03:06 AM
sorvani
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uleat View Post
(..ponders the red pill...)

Yeah, I saw that my queryserv output file was also ChatServer... I used to see queryserv.exe, but that was a LONG
time ago. (Not sure of how it's currently implemented either...)
okay i looked into it closer. some of the build methods for the queryserv project were never changeed from chatserver to queryserv when the new project was added to the solution. The person who developed queryserv originally only developed it for x64 and someone else fixed it to build for 32. it looks like a few targetname fields were missed since VS2010 makes you change it for each f'n build type.

click on the general menu of the project properties and change it to queryserv for your specific build type.
Old 07-26-2012, 04:07 AM
Uleat
Developer

Thanks Sorvani! I'm still in a learning curve and haven't made it far enough into project properties to fully understand
what I'm doing there just yet.

I was still doing sequential line programming in QBasic up until last month =P

(well, maybe 2 years ago anyways..then I graduated to the cutting edge VB 5.0...)

<ponders porting EQEmulator to QBasic> Hmm...

Compilin' Dirty
Old 07-26-2012, 04:10 AM
SavageFlame
Fire Beetle

@sorvani You sir are genius! Thank you =) Fixed my problem completely 6 succeeded 0 fails 0 skipped is an awesome thing to see! Thanks again!
Old 07-26-2012, 09:10 AM
sorvani
Dragon

i updated the SVN so people will not have this problem in the future.
Old 08-01-2012, 02:01 PM
Tanyard
Fire Beetle

Default Errors in compiling

I've followed the instructions step by step..
Yet when I compile the server in C++
i get == Build: 4 succeeded, 2 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==

Kind of lost here ><
Old 08-01-2012, 02:03 PM
Maze_EQ
Demi-God

What errors are you recieving? Cannot help without the errors.

Old 08-01-2012, 02:07 PM
Tanyard
Fire Beetle

Default errors

i see a few things with eqwparser erroring.. i will paste the log...
Code:
1>------ Build started: Project: EMuShareMem, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
2>------ Build started: Project: queryserv, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
1>Compiling...
2>Compiling...
1>timer.cpp
2>XMLParser.cpp
1>SharedLibrary.cpp
1>Mutex.cpp
2>worldconn.cpp
1>debug.cpp
1>Spells.cpp
2>unix.cpp
2>tinyxmlparser.cpp
2>d:\eqemu server\source\trunk\eqemuserver\common\tinyxml\tinyxml.h(280) : warning C4996: 'strncpy': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using strncpy_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
2>        C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\VC\include\string.h(157) : see declaration of 'strncpy'
2>tinyxmlerror.cpp
1>SkillCaps.cpp
2>d:\eqemu server\source\trunk\eqemuserver\common\tinyxml\tinyxml.h(280) : warning C4996: 'strncpy': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using strncpy_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
2>        C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\VC\include\string.h(157) : see declaration of 'strncpy'
2>tinyxml.cpp
2>..\common\tinyxml\tinyxml.cpp(103) : warning C4996: 'sprintf': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using sprintf_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
2>        C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\VC\include\stdio.h(366) : see declaration of 'sprintf'
2>..\common\tinyxml\tinyxml.cpp(126) : warning C4996: 'strcpy': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using strcpy_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
2>        C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\VC\include\string.h(74) : see declaration of 'strcpy'
2>..\common\tinyxml\tinyxml.cpp(718) : warning C4996: 'sprintf': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using sprintf_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
2>        C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\VC\include\stdio.h(366) : see declaration of 'sprintf'
2>..\common\tinyxml\tinyxml.cpp(726) : warning C4996: 'sprintf': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using sprintf_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
2>..\common\tinyxml\tinyxml.cpp(944) : warning C4996: 'fopen': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using fopen_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
2>        C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\VC\include\stdio.h(237) : see declaration of 'fopen'
2>..\common\tinyxml\tinyxml.cpp(989) : warning C4996: 'fopen': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using fopen_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
2>        C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\VC\include\stdio.h(237) : see declaration of 'fopen'
2>..\common\tinyxml\tinyxml.cpp(1122) : warning C4996: 'sscanf': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using sscanf_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
2>        C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\VC\include\stdio.h(324) : see declaration of 'sscanf'
2>..\common\tinyxml\tinyxml.cpp(1129) : warning C4996: 'sscanf': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using sscanf_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
2>        C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\VC\include\stdio.h(324) : see declaration of 'sscanf'
2>..\common\tinyxml\tinyxml.cpp(1137) : warning C4996: 'sprintf': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using sprintf_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
2>..\common\tinyxml\tinyxml.cpp(1144) : warning C4996: 'sprintf': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using sprintf_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
2>tinystr.cpp
2>timer.cpp
1>Opcodes.cpp
2>..\common\timer.cpp(68) : warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'time_t' to 'long', possible loss of data
2>timeoutmgr.cpp
2>TCPServer.cpp
1>NPCTypes.cpp
2>TCPConnection.cpp
2>StructStrategy.cpp
1>NPCFactionLists.cpp
2>SharedLibrary.cpp
1>MMF.cpp
2>..\common\SharedLibrary.cpp(112) : warning C4996: 'sprintf': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using sprintf_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
2>serverinfo.cpp
1>.\MMF.cpp(325) : warning C4532: 'return' : jump out of __finally block has undefined behavior during termination handling
2>..\common\serverinfo.cpp(32) : warning C4996: 'strcpy': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using strcpy_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
2>        C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\VC\include\string.h(74) : see declaration of 'strcpy'
2>..\common\serverinfo.cpp(48) : warning C4996: 'strcpy': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using strcpy_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
2>..\common\serverinfo.cpp(53) : warning C4996: 'strcpy': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using strcpy_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
1>Loot.cpp
2>..\common\serverinfo.cpp(57) : warning C4996: 'strcpy': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using strcpy_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
2>..\common\serverinfo.cpp(61) : warning C4996: 'strcpy': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using strcpy_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
2>..\common\serverinfo.cpp(66) : warning C4996: 'strcpy': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using strcpy_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
2>..\common\serverinfo.cpp(70) : warning C4996: 'strcpy': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using strcpy_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
2>..\common\serverinfo.cpp(74) : warning C4996: 'strcpy': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using strcpy_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
2>..\common\serverinfo.cpp(81) : warning C4996: 'strcpy': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using strcpy_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
2>..\common\serverinfo.cpp(85) : warning C4996: 'strcpy': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using strcpy_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
2>..\common\serverinfo.cpp(89) : warning C4996: 'strcpy': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using strcpy_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
2>..\common\serverinfo.cpp(93) : warning C4996: 'strcpy': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using strcpy_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
2>..\common\serverinfo.cpp(97) : warning C4996: 'strcpy': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using strcpy_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
2>rulesys.cpp
2>..\common\rulesys.cpp(177) : warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
2>d:\eqemu server\source\trunk\eqemuserver\common\ruletypes.h(40) : warning C4305: '=' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
2>d:\eqemu server\source\trunk\eqemuserver\common\ruletypes.h(243) : warning C4305: '=' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
2>d:\eqemu server\source\trunk\eqemuserver\common\ruletypes.h(244) : warning C4305: '=' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
2>d:\eqemu server\source\trunk\eqemuserver\common\ruletypes.h(288) : warning C4305: '=' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
2>d:\eqemu server\source\trunk\eqemuserver\common\ruletypes.h(289) : warning C4305: '=' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
2>d:\eqemu server\source\trunk\eqemuserver\common\ruletypes.h(296) : warning C4305: '=' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
1>Items.cpp
2>d:\eqemu server\source\trunk\eqemuserver\common\ruletypes.h(297) : warning C4305: '=' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
2>d:\eqemu server\source\trunk\eqemuserver\common\ruletypes.h(299) : warning C4305: '=' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
2>d:\eqemu server\source\trunk\eqemuserver\common\ruletypes.h(321) : warning C4305: '=' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
2>d:\eqemu server\source\trunk\eqemuserver\common\ruletypes.h(322) : warning C4305: '=' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
2>d:\eqemu server\source\trunk\eqemuserver\common\ruletypes.h(323) : warning C4305: '=' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
2>d:\eqemu server\source\trunk\eqemuserver\common\ruletypes.h(324) : warning C4305: '=' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
2>d:\eqemu server\source\trunk\eqemuserver\common\ruletypes.h(325) : warning C4305: '=' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
2>d:\eqemu server\source\trunk\eqemuserver\common\ruletypes.h(326) : warning C4305: '=' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
2>d:\eqemu server\source\trunk\eqemuserver\common\ruletypes.h(327) : warning C4305: '=' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
2>d:\eqemu server\source\trunk\eqemuserver\common\ruletypes.h(328) : warning C4305: '=' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
2>d:\eqemu server\source\trunk\eqemuserver\common\ruletypes.h(333) : warning C4305: '=' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
2>d:\eqemu server\source\trunk\eqemuserver\common\ruletypes.h(407) : warning C4305: '=' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
2>d:\eqemu server\source\trunk\eqemuserver\common\ruletypes.h(408) : warning C4305: '=' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
2>d:\eqemu server\source\trunk\eqemuserver\common\ruletypes.h(411) : warning C4305: '=' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
2>d:\eqemu server\source\trunk\eqemuserver\common\ruletypes.h(412) : warning C4305: '=' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
2>rdtsc.cpp
2>packet_functions.cpp
2>packet_dump_file.cpp
1>Doors.cpp
2>packet_dump.cpp
1>DLLMain.cpp
2>opcodemgr.cpp
1>Generating Code...
1>Linking...
1>   Creating library .\../Build/EMuShareMem/EMuShareMem.lib and object .\../Build/EMuShareMem/EMuShareMem.exp
1>Embedding manifest...
1>Build log was saved at "file://d:\EQEmu Server\source\trunk\EQEmuServer\Build\EMuShareMem\Release\BuildLog.htm"
1>EMuShareMem - 0 error(s), 1 warning(s)
3>------ Build started: Project: World, Configuration: ReleaseBots Win32 ------
3>Compiling...
3>XMLParser.cpp
2>Compiling...
2>Mutex.cpp
2>..\common\Mutex.cpp(128) : warning C4800: 'BOOL' : forcing value to bool 'true' or 'false' (performance warning)
2>moremath.cpp
2>MiscFunctions.cpp
3>Utility.cpp
3>tinyxmlparser.cpp
3>tinyxmlerror.cpp
2>misc.cpp
3>tinyxml.cpp
3>tinystr.cpp
3>timer.cpp
3>timeoutmgr.cpp
2>md5.cpp
3>TCPServer.cpp
2>d:\eqemu server\source\trunk\eqemuserver\common\../common/seperator.h(42) : warning C4996: 'strcpy': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using strcpy_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
2>..\common\md5.cpp(61) : warning C4996: '_snprintf': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using _snprintf_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
2>        C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\VC\include\stdio.h(358) : see declaration of '_snprintf'
2>logsys_eqemu.cpp
2>logsys.cpp
3>TCPConnection.cpp
2>EQStreamProxy.cpp
3>StructStrategy.cpp
2>EQStreamIdent.cpp
3>socket_include.cpp
3>SharedLibrary.cpp
3>shareddb.cpp
2>EQStreamFactory.cpp
3>serverinfo.cpp
3>rulesys.cpp
2>EQStream.cpp
2>..\common\EQStream.cpp(73) : warning C4018: '>' : signed/unsigned mismatch
2>..\common\EQStream.cpp(331) : warning C4800: 'int' : forcing value to bool 'true' or 'false' (performance warning)
2>..\common\EQStream.cpp(382) : warning C4018: '>' : signed/unsigned mismatch
2>..\common\EQStream.cpp(397) : warning C4018: '>' : signed/unsigned mismatch
2>..\common\EQStream.cpp(414) : warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'uint64' to 'u_long', possible loss of data
2>..\common\EQStream.cpp(414) : warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'uint64' to 'u_long', possible loss of data
2>..\common\EQStream.cpp(539) : warning C4018: '>' : signed/unsigned mismatch
2>..\common\EQStream.cpp(551) : warning C4018: '>' : signed/unsigned mismatch
2>..\common\EQStream.cpp(602) : warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'long' to 'uint16', possible loss of data
2>..\common\EQStream.cpp(602) : warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'long' to 'uint16', possible loss of data
2>..\common\EQStream.cpp(603) : warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'long' to 'uint16', possible loss of data
2>..\common\EQStream.cpp(660) : warning C4018: '>' : signed/unsigned mismatch
2>..\common\EQStream.cpp(663) : warning C4244: 'initializing' : conversion from 'long' to 'uint16', possible loss of data
2>..\common\EQStream.cpp(703) : warning C4018: '>' : signed/unsigned mismatch
2>..\common\EQStream.cpp(772) : warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'unsigned long' to 'u_short', possible loss of data
2>..\common\EQStream.cpp(844) : warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'time_t' to 'u_long', possible loss of data
2>..\common\EQStream.cpp(1082) : warning C4018: '>' : signed/unsigned mismatch
2>..\common\EQStream.cpp(1119) : warning C4018: '>' : signed/unsigned mismatch
2>EQPacket.cpp
3>races.cpp
3>perl_EQDBRes.cpp
2>..\common\EQPacket.cpp(206) : warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'const uint16' to 'unsigned char', possible loss of data
2>..\common\EQPacket.cpp(218) : warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'uint16' to 'unsigned char', possible loss of data
2>..\common\EQPacket.cpp(343) : warning C4244: 'initializing' : conversion from 'unsigned long' to 'uint16', possible loss of data
2>EQEmuConfig.cpp
3>perl_EQDB.cpp
2>EmuTCPServer.cpp
3>Parse.cpp
2>EmuTCPConnection.cpp
3>Generating Code...
3>Compiling...
3>packet_functions.cpp
3>packet_dump_file.cpp
2>emu_opcodes.cpp
2>debug.cpp
2>dbcore.cpp
3>packet_dump.cpp
2>..\common\dbcore.cpp(199) : warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'my_ulonglong' to 'int32', possible loss of data
2>..\common\dbcore.cpp(201) : warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'my_ulonglong' to 'int32', possible loss of data
2>crc32.cpp
2>CRC16.cpp
2>Compiling...
2>Condition.cpp
3>opcodemgr.cpp
2>BasePacket.cpp
3>Mutex.cpp
2>lfguild.cpp
3>moremath.cpp
3>MiscFunctions.cpp
2>.\lfguild.cpp(265) : warning C4244: 'initializing' : conversion from 'time_t' to 'uint32', possible loss of data
2>.\lfguild.cpp(316) : warning C4244: 'initializing' : conversion from 'time_t' to 'uint32', possible loss of data
2>worldserver.cpp
3>misc.cpp
2>queryservconfig.cpp
3>Mime.cpp
3>MemFile.cpp
2>queryserv.cpp
3>md5.cpp
3>logsys_eqemu.cpp
2>database.cpp
3>logsys.cpp
2>Linking...
3>Item.cpp
2>Generating code
3>HTTPSocket.cpp
3>HttpdSocket.cpp
2>Finished generating code
2>Embedding manifest...
3>HttpdForm.cpp
2>Build log was saved at "file://d:\EQEmu Server\source\trunk\EQEmuServer\Build\queryserv\Release\BuildLog.htm"
2>queryserv - 0 error(s), 79 warning(s)
3>HttpdCookies.cpp
3>guilds.cpp
3>guild_base.cpp
3>Generating Code...
3>d:\eqemu server\source\trunk\eqemuserver\common\socketlib\httpsocket.cpp(115) : warning C4715: 'HTTPSocket::ProcessReceivedData' : not all control paths return a value
3>Compiling...
3>File.cpp
3>extprofile.cpp
3>eqtime.cpp
3>EQStreamProxy.cpp
3>EQStreamIdent.cpp
3>EQStreamFactory.cpp
3>EQStream.cpp
3>EQPacket.cpp
3>EQEMuError.cpp
3>EQEmuConfig.cpp
3>EQDBRes.cpp
3>EQDB.cpp
3>EmuTCPServer.cpp
3>EmuTCPConnection.cpp
3>EMuShareMem.cpp
3>emu_opcodes.cpp
3>debug.cpp
3>DBMemLeak.cpp
3>dbcore.cpp
3>dbasync.cpp
3>Generating Code...
3>Compiling...
3>database.cpp
3>crc32.cpp
3>CRC16.cpp
3>Condition.cpp
3>classes.cpp
3>BasePacket.cpp
3>Base64.cpp
3>VoA.cpp
3>Underfoot.cpp
3>Titanium.cpp
3>SoF.cpp
3>SoD.cpp
3>Patches.cpp
3>HoT.cpp
3>Client62.cpp
3>Anniversary.cpp
3>zoneserver.cpp
3>zonelist.cpp
3>worlddb.cpp
3>WorldConfig.cpp
3>Generating Code...
3>Compiling...
3>world_logsys.cpp
3>wguild_mgr.cpp
3>ucs.cpp
3>queryserv.cpp
3>perl_HTTPRequest.cpp
3>perl_EQW.cpp
3>perl_EQLConfig.cpp
3>net.cpp
3>LoginServerList.cpp
3>LoginServer.cpp
3>lfplist.cpp
3>LauncherList.cpp
3>LauncherLink.cpp
3>HTTPRequest.cpp
3>EQWParser.cpp
3>.\EQWParser.cpp(116) : error C2106: '=' : left operand must be l-value
3>.\EQWParser.cpp(123) : error C2106: '=' : left operand must be l-value
3>EQWHTTPHandler.cpp
3>EQW.cpp
3>EQLConfig.cpp
3>console.cpp
3>clientlist.cpp
3>Generating Code...
3>Compiling...
3>cliententry.cpp
3>client.cpp
3>AdventureManager.cpp
3>Adventure.cpp
3>Generating Code...
3>Creating browse information file...
3>Microsoft Browse Information Maintenance Utility Version 9.00.30729
3>Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
3>Build log was saved at "file://d:\EQEmu Server\source\trunk\EQEmuServer\world\ReleaseBots\BuildLog.htm"
3>World - 2 error(s), 1 warning(s)
4>------ Build started: Project: Zone, Configuration: ReleaseBots Win32 ------
4>Compiling...
4>XMLParser.cpp
4>worldconn.cpp
4>tinyxmlparser.cpp
4>tinyxmlerror.cpp
4>tinyxml.cpp
4>tinystr.cpp
4>timer.cpp
4>timeoutmgr.cpp
4>TCPServer.cpp
4>TCPConnection.cpp
4>StructStrategy.cpp
4>SharedLibrary.cpp
4>shareddb.cpp
4>serverinfo.cpp
4>rulesys.cpp
4>rdtsc.cpp
4>races.cpp
4>packet_functions.cpp
4>packet_dump_file.cpp
4>packet_dump.cpp
4>Generating Code...
4>Compiling...
4>opcodemgr.cpp
4>Mutex.cpp
4>moremath.cpp
4>MiscFunctions.cpp
4>misc.cpp
4>md5.cpp
4>logsys_eqemu.cpp
4>logsys.cpp
4>Item.cpp
4>guilds.cpp
4>guild_base.cpp
4>extprofile.cpp
4>eqtime.cpp
4>EQStreamProxy.cpp
4>EQStreamIdent.cpp
4>EQStreamFactory.cpp
4>EQStream.cpp
4>EQPacket.cpp
4>EQEmuConfig.cpp
4>EmuTCPServer.cpp
4>Generating Code...
4>Compiling...
4>EmuTCPConnection.cpp
4>EMuShareMem.cpp
4>emu_opcodes.cpp
4>debug.cpp
4>DBMemLeak.cpp
4>dbcore.cpp
4>dbasync.cpp
4>database.cpp
4>crc32.cpp
4>CRC16.cpp
4>Condition.cpp
4>classes.cpp
4>BasePacket.cpp
4>VoA.cpp
4>Underfoot.cpp
4>Titanium.cpp
4>SoF.cpp
4>SoD.cpp
4>Patches.cpp
4>HoT.cpp
4>Generating Code...
4>Compiling...
4>Client62.cpp
4>Anniversary.cpp
4>zoning.cpp
4>zonedbasync.cpp
4>zonedb.cpp
4>ZoneConfig.cpp
4>zone_logsys.cpp
4>zone.cpp
4>worldserver.cpp
4>waypoints.cpp
4>watermap.cpp
4>tribute.cpp
4>trap.cpp
4>trading.cpp
4>tradeskills.cpp
4>titles.cpp
4>tasks.cpp
4>spells.cpp
4>spell_effects.cpp
4>special_attacks.cpp
4>Generating Code...
4>Compiling...
4>spdat.cpp
4>spawngroup.cpp
4>spawn2.cpp
4>raids.cpp
4>QuestParserCollection.cpp
4>questmgr.cpp
4>QGlobals.cpp
4>ptimer.cpp
4>PlayerCorpse.cpp
4>pets.cpp
4>petitions.cpp
4>perlparser.cpp
4>perlpacket.cpp
4>perl_raids.cpp
4>perl_questitem.cpp
4>perl_PlayerCorpse.cpp
4>perl_perlpacket.cpp
4>perl_object.cpp
4>perl_npc.cpp
4>perl_mob.cpp
4>Generating Code...
4>Compiling...
4>perl_hateentry.cpp
4>perl_groups.cpp
4>perl_entity.cpp
4>perl_doors.cpp
4>perl_client.cpp
4>pathing.cpp
4>parser.cpp
4>Object.cpp
4>npc.cpp
4>net.cpp
4>MobAI.cpp
4>mob.cpp
4>Map.cpp
4>loottables.cpp
4>inventory.cpp
4>horse.cpp
4>hate_list.cpp
4>guild_mgr.cpp
4>guild.cpp
4>groups.cpp
4>Generating Code...
4>Compiling...
4>forage.cpp
4>fearpath.cpp
4>faction.cpp
4>exp.cpp
4>EQEMuError.cpp
4>entity.cpp
4>embxs.cpp
4>embperl.cpp
4>.\embperl.cpp(161) : error C2106: '=' : left operand must be l-value
4>.\embperl.cpp(168) : error C2106: '=' : left operand must be l-value
4>embparser.cpp
4>effects.cpp
4>doors.cpp
4>command.cpp
4>client_process.cpp
4>client_packet.cpp
4>client_mods.cpp
4>client_logs.cpp
4>client.cpp
4>botspellsai.cpp
4>bot.cpp
4>.\bot.cpp(7696) : error C2110: '+' : cannot add two pointers
4>bonuses.cpp
4>Generating Code...
4>Compiling...
4>beacon.cpp
4>attack.cpp
4>aggro.cpp
4>AA.cpp
4>Generating Code...
4>Creating browse information file...
4>Microsoft Browse Information Maintenance Utility Version 9.00.30729
4>Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
4>Build log was saved at "file://d:\EQEmu Server\source\trunk\EQEmuServer\zone\ReleaseBots\BuildLog.htm"
4>Zone - 3 error(s), 0 warning(s)
5>------ Build started: Project: eqlaunch, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
5>Compiling...
5>logsys_eqemu.cpp
5>logsys.cpp
5>EQEmuConfig.cpp
5>EmuTCPServer.cpp
5>EmuTCPConnection.cpp
5>debug.cpp
5>ZoneLaunch.cpp
5>worldserver.cpp
5>eqlaunch.cpp
5>Generating Code...
5>Compiling...
5>XMLParser.cpp
5>worldconn.cpp
5>tinyxmlparser.cpp
5>d:\eqemu server\source\trunk\eqemuserver\common\tinyxml\tinyxml.h(280) : warning C4996: 'strncpy': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using strncpy_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
5>        C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\VC\include\string.h(157) : see declaration of 'strncpy'
5>tinyxmlerror.cpp
5>d:\eqemu server\source\trunk\eqemuserver\common\tinyxml\tinyxml.h(280) : warning C4996: 'strncpy': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using strncpy_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
5>        C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\VC\include\string.h(157) : see declaration of 'strncpy'
5>tinyxml.cpp
5>..\common\tinyxml\tinyxml.cpp(103) : warning C4996: 'sprintf': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using sprintf_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
5>        C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\VC\include\stdio.h(366) : see declaration of 'sprintf'
5>..\common\tinyxml\tinyxml.cpp(126) : warning C4996: 'strcpy': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using strcpy_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
5>        C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\VC\include\string.h(74) : see declaration of 'strcpy'
5>..\common\tinyxml\tinyxml.cpp(718) : warning C4996: 'sprintf': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using sprintf_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
5>        C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\VC\include\stdio.h(366) : see declaration of 'sprintf'
5>..\common\tinyxml\tinyxml.cpp(726) : warning C4996: 'sprintf': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using sprintf_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
5>..\common\tinyxml\tinyxml.cpp(944) : warning C4996: 'fopen': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using fopen_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
5>        C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\VC\include\stdio.h(237) : see declaration of 'fopen'
5>..\common\tinyxml\tinyxml.cpp(989) : warning C4996: 'fopen': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using fopen_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
5>        C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\VC\include\stdio.h(237) : see declaration of 'fopen'
5>..\common\tinyxml\tinyxml.cpp(1122) : warning C4996: 'sscanf': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using sscanf_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
5>        C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\VC\include\stdio.h(324) : see declaration of 'sscanf'
5>..\common\tinyxml\tinyxml.cpp(1129) : warning C4996: 'sscanf': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using sscanf_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
5>        C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\VC\include\stdio.h(324) : see declaration of 'sscanf'
5>..\common\tinyxml\tinyxml.cpp(1137) : warning C4996: 'sprintf': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using sprintf_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
5>..\common\tinyxml\tinyxml.cpp(1144) : warning C4996: 'sprintf': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using sprintf_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
5>tinystr.cpp
5>timer.cpp
5>..\common\timer.cpp(68) : warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'time_t' to 'long', possible loss of data
5>TCPServer.cpp
5>TCPConnection.cpp
5>ProcLauncher.cpp
5>packet_functions.cpp
5>packet_dump.cpp
5>Mutex.cpp
5>..\common\Mutex.cpp(128) : warning C4800: 'BOOL' : forcing value to bool 'true' or 'false' (performance warning)
5>MiscFunctions.cpp
5>misc.cpp
5>md5.cpp
5>d:\eqemu server\source\trunk\eqemuserver\common\../common/seperator.h(42) : warning C4996: 'strcpy': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using strcpy_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
5>        C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\VC\include\string.h(74) : see declaration of 'strcpy'
5>..\common\md5.cpp(61) : warning C4996: '_snprintf': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using _snprintf_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
5>        C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\VC\include\stdio.h(358) : see declaration of '_snprintf'
5>Generating Code...
5>Linking...
5>LINK : warning LNK4098: defaultlib 'LIBCMT' conflicts with use of other libs; use /NODEFAULTLIB:library
5>Embedding manifest...
5>Build log was saved at "file://d:\EQEmu Server\source\trunk\EQEmuServer\Build\eqlaunch\Release\BuildLog.htm"
5>eqlaunch - 0 error(s), 19 warning(s)
6>------ Build started: Project: ucs, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
6>Compiling...
6>XMLParser.cpp
6>worldconn.cpp
6>unix.cpp
6>tinyxmlparser.cpp
6>d:\eqemu server\source\trunk\eqemuserver\common\tinyxml\tinyxml.h(280) : warning C4996: 'strncpy': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using strncpy_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
6>        C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\VC\include\string.h(157) : see declaration of 'strncpy'
6>tinyxmlerror.cpp
6>d:\eqemu server\source\trunk\eqemuserver\common\tinyxml\tinyxml.h(280) : warning C4996: 'strncpy': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using strncpy_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
6>        C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\VC\include\string.h(157) : see declaration of 'strncpy'
6>tinyxml.cpp
6>..\common\tinyxml\tinyxml.cpp(103) : warning C4996: 'sprintf': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using sprintf_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
6>        C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\VC\include\stdio.h(366) : see declaration of 'sprintf'
6>..\common\tinyxml\tinyxml.cpp(126) : warning C4996: 'strcpy': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using strcpy_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
6>        C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\VC\include\string.h(74) : see declaration of 'strcpy'
6>..\common\tinyxml\tinyxml.cpp(718) : warning C4996: 'sprintf': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using sprintf_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
6>        C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\VC\include\stdio.h(366) : see declaration of 'sprintf'
6>..\common\tinyxml\tinyxml.cpp(726) : warning C4996: 'sprintf': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using sprintf_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
6>..\common\tinyxml\tinyxml.cpp(944) : warning C4996: 'fopen': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using fopen_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
6>        C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\VC\include\stdio.h(237) : see declaration of 'fopen'
6>..\common\tinyxml\tinyxml.cpp(989) : warning C4996: 'fopen': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using fopen_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
6>        C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\VC\include\stdio.h(237) : see declaration of 'fopen'
6>..\common\tinyxml\tinyxml.cpp(1122) : warning C4996: 'sscanf': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using sscanf_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
6>        C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\VC\include\stdio.h(324) : see declaration of 'sscanf'
6>..\common\tinyxml\tinyxml.cpp(1129) : warning C4996: 'sscanf': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using sscanf_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
6>        C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\VC\include\stdio.h(324) : see declaration of 'sscanf'
6>..\common\tinyxml\tinyxml.cpp(1137) : warning C4996: 'sprintf': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using sprintf_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
6>..\common\tinyxml\tinyxml.cpp(1144) : warning C4996: 'sprintf': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using sprintf_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
6>tinystr.cpp
6>timer.cpp
6>..\common\timer.cpp(68) : warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'time_t' to 'long', possible loss of data
6>timeoutmgr.cpp
6>TCPServer.cpp
6>TCPConnection.cpp
6>StructStrategy.cpp
6>SharedLibrary.cpp
6>..\common\SharedLibrary.cpp(112) : warning C4996: 'sprintf': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using sprintf_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
6>serverinfo.cpp
6>..\common\serverinfo.cpp(32) : warning C4996: 'strcpy': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using strcpy_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
6>        C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\VC\include\string.h(74) : see declaration of 'strcpy'
6>..\common\serverinfo.cpp(48) : warning C4996: 'strcpy': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using strcpy_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
6>..\common\serverinfo.cpp(53) : warning C4996: 'strcpy': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using strcpy_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
6>..\common\serverinfo.cpp(57) : warning C4996: 'strcpy': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using strcpy_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
6>..\common\serverinfo.cpp(61) : warning C4996: 'strcpy': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using strcpy_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
6>..\common\serverinfo.cpp(66) : warning C4996: 'strcpy': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using strcpy_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
6>..\common\serverinfo.cpp(70) : warning C4996: 'strcpy': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using strcpy_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
6>..\common\serverinfo.cpp(74) : warning C4996: 'strcpy': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using strcpy_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
6>..\common\serverinfo.cpp(81) : warning C4996: 'strcpy': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using strcpy_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
6>..\common\serverinfo.cpp(85) : warning C4996: 'strcpy': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using strcpy_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
6>..\common\serverinfo.cpp(89) : warning C4996: 'strcpy': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using strcpy_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
6>..\common\serverinfo.cpp(93) : warning C4996: 'strcpy': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using strcpy_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
6>..\common\serverinfo.cpp(97) : warning C4996: 'strcpy': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using strcpy_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
6>rulesys.cpp
6>..\common\rulesys.cpp(177) : warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
6>d:\eqemu server\source\trunk\eqemuserver\common\ruletypes.h(40) : warning C4305: '=' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
6>d:\eqemu server\source\trunk\eqemuserver\common\ruletypes.h(243) : warning C4305: '=' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
6>d:\eqemu server\source\trunk\eqemuserver\common\ruletypes.h(244) : warning C4305: '=' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
6>d:\eqemu server\source\trunk\eqemuserver\common\ruletypes.h(288) : warning C4305: '=' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
6>d:\eqemu server\source\trunk\eqemuserver\common\ruletypes.h(289) : warning C4305: '=' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
6>d:\eqemu server\source\trunk\eqemuserver\common\ruletypes.h(296) : warning C4305: '=' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
6>d:\eqemu server\source\trunk\eqemuserver\common\ruletypes.h(297) : warning C4305: '=' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
6>d:\eqemu server\source\trunk\eqemuserver\common\ruletypes.h(299) : warning C4305: '=' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
6>d:\eqemu server\source\trunk\eqemuserver\common\ruletypes.h(321) : warning C4305: '=' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
6>d:\eqemu server\source\trunk\eqemuserver\common\ruletypes.h(322) : warning C4305: '=' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
6>d:\eqemu server\source\trunk\eqemuserver\common\ruletypes.h(323) : warning C4305: '=' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
6>d:\eqemu server\source\trunk\eqemuserver\common\ruletypes.h(324) : warning C4305: '=' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
6>d:\eqemu server\source\trunk\eqemuserver\common\ruletypes.h(325) : warning C4305: '=' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
6>d:\eqemu server\source\trunk\eqemuserver\common\ruletypes.h(326) : warning C4305: '=' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
6>d:\eqemu server\source\trunk\eqemuserver\common\ruletypes.h(327) : warning C4305: '=' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
6>d:\eqemu server\source\trunk\eqemuserver\common\ruletypes.h(328) : warning C4305: '=' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
6>d:\eqemu server\source\trunk\eqemuserver\common\ruletypes.h(333) : warning C4305: '=' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
6>d:\eqemu server\source\trunk\eqemuserver\common\ruletypes.h(407) : warning C4305: '=' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
6>d:\eqemu server\source\trunk\eqemuserver\common\ruletypes.h(408) : warning C4305: '=' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
6>d:\eqemu server\source\trunk\eqemuserver\common\ruletypes.h(411) : warning C4305: '=' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
6>d:\eqemu server\source\trunk\eqemuserver\common\ruletypes.h(412) : warning C4305: '=' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
6>rdtsc.cpp
6>packet_functions.cpp
6>packet_dump_file.cpp
6>packet_dump.cpp
6>opcodemgr.cpp
6>Compiling...
6>Mutex.cpp
6>..\common\Mutex.cpp(128) : warning C4800: 'BOOL' : forcing value to bool 'true' or 'false' (performance warning)
6>moremath.cpp
6>MiscFunctions.cpp
6>misc.cpp
6>md5.cpp
6>d:\eqemu server\source\trunk\eqemuserver\common\../common/seperator.h(42) : warning C4996: 'strcpy': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using strcpy_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
6>..\common\md5.cpp(61) : warning C4996: '_snprintf': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using _snprintf_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
6>        C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\VC\include\stdio.h(358) : see declaration of '_snprintf'
6>logsys_eqemu.cpp
6>logsys.cpp
6>EQStreamProxy.cpp
6>EQStreamIdent.cpp
6>EQStreamFactory.cpp
6>EQStream.cpp
6>..\common\EQStream.cpp(73) : warning C4018: '>' : signed/unsigned mismatch
6>..\common\EQStream.cpp(331) : warning C4800: 'int' : forcing value to bool 'true' or 'false' (performance warning)
6>..\common\EQStream.cpp(382) : warning C4018: '>' : signed/unsigned mismatch
6>..\common\EQStream.cpp(397) : warning C4018: '>' : signed/unsigned mismatch
6>..\common\EQStream.cpp(414) : warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'uint64' to 'u_long', possible loss of data
6>..\common\EQStream.cpp(414) : warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'uint64' to 'u_long', possible loss of data
6>..\common\EQStream.cpp(539) : warning C4018: '>' : signed/unsigned mismatch
6>..\common\EQStream.cpp(551) : warning C4018: '>' : signed/unsigned mismatch
6>..\common\EQStream.cpp(602) : warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'long' to 'uint16', possible loss of data
6>..\common\EQStream.cpp(602) : warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'long' to 'uint16', possible loss of data
6>..\common\EQStream.cpp(603) : warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'long' to 'uint16', possible loss of data
6>..\common\EQStream.cpp(660) : warning C4018: '>' : signed/unsigned mismatch
6>..\common\EQStream.cpp(663) : warning C4244: 'initializing' : conversion from 'long' to 'uint16', possible loss of data
6>..\common\EQStream.cpp(703) : warning C4018: '>' : signed/unsigned mismatch
6>..\common\EQStream.cpp(772) : warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'unsigned long' to 'u_short', possible loss of data
6>..\common\EQStream.cpp(844) : warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'time_t' to 'u_long', possible loss of data
6>..\common\EQStream.cpp(1082) : warning C4018: '>' : signed/unsigned mismatch
6>..\common\EQStream.cpp(1119) : warning C4018: '>' : signed/unsigned mismatch
6>EQPacket.cpp
6>..\common\EQPacket.cpp(206) : warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'const uint16' to 'unsigned char', possible loss of data
6>..\common\EQPacket.cpp(218) : warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'uint16' to 'unsigned char', possible loss of data
6>..\common\EQPacket.cpp(343) : warning C4244: 'initializing' : conversion from 'unsigned long' to 'uint16', possible loss of data
6>EQEmuConfig.cpp
6>EmuTCPServer.cpp
6>EmuTCPConnection.cpp
6>emu_opcodes.cpp
6>debug.cpp
6>dbcore.cpp
6>..\common\dbcore.cpp(199) : warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'my_ulonglong' to 'int32', possible loss of data
6>..\common\dbcore.cpp(201) : warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'my_ulonglong' to 'int32', possible loss of data
6>crc32.cpp
6>CRC16.cpp
6>Compiling...
6>Condition.cpp
6>BasePacket.cpp
6>worldserver.cpp
6>ucsconfig.cpp
6>ucs.cpp
6>database.cpp
6>.\database.cpp(586) : warning C4244: 'initializing' : conversion from 'time_t' to 'int', possible loss of data
6>clientlist.cpp
6>.\clientlist.cpp(1012) : warning C4018: '<' : signed/unsigned mismatch
6>.\clientlist.cpp(1314) : warning C4018: '<' : signed/unsigned mismatch
6>.\clientlist.cpp(1317) : warning C4018: '<' : signed/unsigned mismatch
6>.\clientlist.cpp(1427) : warning C4018: '<' : signed/unsigned mismatch
6>.\clientlist.cpp(1430) : warning C4018: '<' : signed/unsigned mismatch
6>chatchannel.cpp
6>Linking...
6>Generating code
6>Finished generating code
6>Embedding manifest...
6>Build log was saved at "file://d:\EQEmu Server\source\trunk\EQEmuServer\Build\ucs\Release\BuildLog.htm"
6>ucs - 0 error(s), 83 warning(s)
========== Build: 4 succeeded, 2 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

Last edited by Tanyard; 08-01-2012 at 02:34 PM.. Reason: code edit
Old 08-01-2012, 02:07 PM
Tanyard
Fire Beetle

i appologize for the length.. i have no idea how to make the little
scrolling text box ><
Old 08-01-2012, 02:32 PM
Maze_EQ
Demi-God

Theres a button on the post reply that is a #, it's to wrap text in code

or you can wrap it by [CODE.] [CODE\]

(Remove the .)

Old 08-01-2012, 02:47 PM
Uleat
Developer

world failed because of these:

Code:
3>.\EQWParser.cpp(116) : error C2106: '=' : left operand must be l-value
3>.\EQWParser.cpp(123) : error C2106: '=' : left operand must be l-value
zone failed because of these:

Code:
4>.\embperl.cpp(161) : error C2106: '=' : left operand must be l-value
4>.\embperl.cpp(168) : error C2106: '=' : left operand must be l-value
4>.\bot.cpp(7696) : error C2110: '+' : cannot add two pointers

Warnings can usually be overlooked...

The bot.cpp is a known bug and possibly fixed..you may need to update your revision if you're still on 2171.

The EQWParser.cpp and embperl.cpp could be related to your Perl setup since these are the two places that it
is defined. Someone more knowledgeable can probably point you in the direction for a fix.

Compilin' Dirty