Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::General Support

Support::General Support Post all topics here having to do with errors while trying to connect to an EQEMu server but not about the setup/running of the Server itself.

Old 09-17-2012, 08:33 AM
Azuull
Sarnak

Default Problem with going unconscious...

I started my server, Solar Forge, a few days ago (yay), and I am noticing something peculiar in Paludal Caverns.

Here's what's going on:

I have a debuff on me (Scared Word Mk. II) from when I summoned a Black Chain Bridle and tried to use it. Firstly, it summoned a human male, standing with his arms out. Now, I know this has to do with the spell id not being set correctly. However, the peculiar thing is, I have the Spreading Crud debuff as well. When I am in combat, my health drops from 80% to 19% to unconscious then I stand up at 80% again. It only happens in combat and seemingly when I am fighting phlarg fiends.

I searched the forums and nothing stuck out from the keywords I used.

Any help with resolving either of these issues would be appreciated.
Old 09-17-2012, 06:28 PM
Kayen
Developer

Your server side and client side spell files are not the same, that is likely your problem as described.
Old 09-18-2012, 08:09 AM
Azuull
Sarnak

Oh, okay. I'll see about updating those things, then. I'll refer back to the guide I was following that helped me set it up.

Well, I reviewed the guide again but it doesn't say anything about where to put spells_us or spells_en from my SOF client folder. I'll continue searching the forums.
Old 09-19-2012, 02:22 AM
Kayen
Developer

Whatever spell file your server is using should be the same as the one you have in your client folder.