Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Archives > Archive::General > Archive::General Discussion

Archive::General Discussion Archive area for General Discussion's posts that were moved here after an inactivity period of 90 days.

Old 12-20-2003, 06:08 AM
BLOOD_kane
Discordant

Default It's been a while...

But I decided to try EQEMU again...looks like I came kinda too late the new patch Dec. 18th broke EQEMU and I dont have my backup EQ Folder anymore...oh well whats up? How far was EQEMU up until this patch? Last time I played AA's werent in yet and LoY hadnt been incorporated
"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."
Old 12-20-2003, 06:46 AM
haecz
Hill Giant

most AAs are working, PoP-aas aswell.
i dunno if LoY works, havn't tried it, but the items does..
Old 12-20-2003, 06:48 AM
BLOOD_kane
Discordant

Thanks, now I gotta sit out until it is up to date again...ho-hum that may take another few months being these new melee skills and all :evil:
"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."
Old 12-20-2003, 06:49 AM
haecz
Hill Giant

heheh. i dont think theyre gonna wait until everything is added..
i think that a server that just works is better :S
but i dunno what they are planing
Old 12-20-2003, 06:50 AM
BLOOD_kane
Discordant

ouch, servers still UNSTABLE? Looks like I havent missed much...so are 3/4 of the servers still d/c people before the character creation or shortly after?

I know there were a few stable servers like GuildWars and another server that was an RP server that just used Velious and Odus zones.
Old 12-20-2003, 06:52 AM
haecz
Hill Giant

the code is very much more stable than it used to be...
i hardly never crash :PP
Old 12-20-2003, 06:53 AM
BLOOD_kane
Discordant

Glad to hear that

Wish there was a way I could undo my patch to last week grr
Old 12-20-2003, 06:55 AM
haecz
Hill Giant

have you read my guide?
if not, its below the post in my signature, E-1017
Old 12-20-2003, 06:57 AM
BLOOD_kane
Discordant

Not yet, best to look into it.

Last time I was here there was a EQEMU Patcher but that seems to be gone now...
Old 12-20-2003, 02:31 PM
Scorpion360
Hill Giant

WB Blood
Old 12-20-2003, 05:27 PM
DataMan4971
Sarnak

Yeah Welcome Back, I wasn't here when he joined, oh well. When it does come back maybe we can play together.
Old 12-21-2003, 05:40 AM
Hardy
Dragon

Hiya Blood, been a while since I have played eqemu to, probably about the same as you. I have just browsed the forums here and their, barly ever post anymore. EQEmu has gotten pretty far since the last time I played it, I will probably come back and try out Guildwars when it goes up. Glad to see your back.
Old 12-21-2003, 06:06 AM
BLOOD_kane
Discordant

Well even though I cant play I logged in to see some of the servers and all the Green servers were Locked or Down. Hopefully it will be up to date soon but until then looks like Im playing Morrowind lol.