Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Archives > Archive::Support > Archive::General Support

Archive::General Support Archive area for General Support's posts that were moved here after an inactivity period of 90 days.

Old 03-08-2004, 05:23 AM
billhugh
Fire Beetle

Default A few World.exe Problems!!

I am having problems when I load world.exe. I can still start the game up, but then my server is locked.

Output from world.exe:

[Status] CURRENT_WORLD_VERSION:EQEMu 0.5.3-DR3
[Status] Loading variables..
[Status] Loading zones..
[Status] Loading items..
[Status] EMuShareMem loaded
[Status] Loading items from database: count=0, max id=0
[Error] DBLoadItems query 'SELECT gmflag,minstatus,unknown002,unknown005,unknown
107,unknown108,id,weight,norent,nodrop,size,itemcl ass,idfile,lore,slots,cost,nam
e,icon,unknown105,booktype,filename,bagtype,bagslo ts,bagsize,bagwr,augslot1type,
augslot2type,augslot3type,augslot4type,augslot5typ e,unknown018,unknown019,unknow
n020,casttime2,unknown061,unknown067,unknown069,un known070,unknown076,unknown077
,augtype,ldonpointtheme,ldonpointcost,unknown099,a str,asta,aagi,adex,awis,aint,a
cha,pr,mr,dr,fr,cr,skillmodvalue,skillmodtype,bane dmgamt,banedmgbody,banedmgrace
,magic,hasteproclvl,light,delay,effecttype,range,d amage,material,maxcharges,recl
evel,recskill,charmfile,factionmod1,factionmod2,fa ctionmod3,factionmod4,factiona
mt1,factionamt2,factionamt3,factionamt4,reqlevel,h p,mana,ac,color,classes,races,
spellid,casttime,focusid,itemtype,accuracy,avoidan ce,bardtype,bardvalue,combatef
fects,deity,elemdmgamt,elemdmgtype,sellrate,shield ing,spellshield,strikethrough,
stunresist,tradeskills FROM items ORDER BY id', #1054: Unknown column 'casttime2
' in 'field list'
Error: EMuShareMem: DLLLoadItems: !cbDBLoadItems
[Error] Error: Could not load item data. But ignoring
[Status] LoginServer.ini read.
[Status] Loading guild ranks..
[Status] Loading addon.ini..
[Status] Loading EQ time of day..
[Status] Deleted 0 stale player corpses from database
[Status] Deleted 0 stale player backups from database
Breaking bards...done
TCP listening on: 127.0.0.1:9000
World server listening on: 127.0.0.1:9000
Connected to LoginServer: 127.0.0.1:5997

I am trying to host my own server using Minilogin. My server appears LOCKED when I sign on to EQ.
Plus I want to get rid of those errors above.

Thanks
Old 03-08-2004, 05:32 AM
RexChaos
Dragon

Looks as though you may have an incompatible/incomplete database. I suggest trying out the MW_055_alpha_02 database. Do a search for "my world database" and you should find it.

If the database isn't working properly, the world will remain locked.
Old 03-08-2004, 05:34 AM
billhugh
Fire Beetle

5.3-DR3

This is the version I am running...Do I need to run certain things together to run this particular version?? I think I may have a slew of files trying to work together.
Old 03-08-2004, 05:44 AM
RexChaos
Dragon

Depending on when you last patched, you may not be able to use 5.3. You will probably have to use 5.5

Just to be sure, when was the last time you patched?
Old 03-08-2004, 05:56 AM
billhugh
Fire Beetle

Last time I patched was this pas Friday...So it's the most recent patch.
Old 03-08-2004, 07:14 AM
RexChaos
Dragon

Then yep...you'll need 5.5 to play. 5.3 is not going to work for you at all. Judging from my own experiences, the best thing to do is log into either the official GM test server, or log into TCSMyWorld server and help them squash bugs. sooner the bugs get squashed, the sooner we get a release.
Old 03-08-2004, 09:34 AM
billhugh
Fire Beetle

What if I reinstall and don't patch...is there a download I could use then to get it working?

I have EQ Trilogy (The one from the sony ftp site)

Thanks
Old 03-08-2004, 09:42 AM
ltlruss
Discordant

Nope, you need the latest patch for each version... (4.4, 5.2, 5.3...) A clean install won't work on anything. Unless you have a backup with the patch that works with that version, you're out of luck. If you just install eq now, regardless of expansions that you have, you have to patch in order to play and you will only be able to play on 5.5..... Sorry :(

SEARCH It's your friend