Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Archives > Archive::General > Archive::Server Discussion

Archive::Server Discussion Archive area for Server Discussion's posts that were moved here after an inactivity period of 90 days.

View Poll Results: Who else agrees that there are errogant punks who play on guildwars?
I agree! 18 72.00%
I disagree! 4 16.00%
I am one of those punks. I shouldnt post and need to get a life! 3 12.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-25-2004, 02:57 PM
Beretta
Sarnak

Default Guildwars

I have a huge complaint about the players on the guild wars server. The server has some problems itself (attacking bugs, lack of quests/things to do) but thats not my problem. My problem is the attitude of EVERY member that was on just bout 20 mins ago from this post.

People so errogant, taking pride in killing other people, bitching how everyone hacks when they get beaten, praising themselves when they outnumber the enemy 2 to 1 and they brag about how they owned the person or persons.

If someone tried to ask why they complain so much or why they take pride in something so rediculous they respond in an extremely harsh manner.

Do people not get banned anymore?
Old 04-26-2004, 12:13 AM
MrJag
Hill Giant

LOL i dont play on guildwars but ive heard alot about it ... the EQEMu Guildwars Server , has managed to get a post on a whole lot of guild forums for EQLive lately

I had a RL friend ask me the other day "isnt guildwars a server where you play eq at" i tell him yeah he says ther is a post here on our forums about a melee char on guildwars thats hitting for over 500 in pvp...and says that server is old world setting? i say yeah but its like anyother server even on live if ther is a exploit you can bet someone will find it

all i can say to the ppl on guildwars that complain is WELCOME TO PvP!!!!! ... on guildwars the PvP winners are called Hackers on EQLive they are called Greifers ... tho in the 4+years i played PvP on live i have been called a Hacker by a few noobs here & there that couldnt beat me in PvP lol

again i dont play on guildwars mainly cuz i dont want to do a low lvl xp grind but for those that are forever complaining if you came from a Blue server on live maybe a PvP based server like guildwars
might not be a wise chiose might try the CareBear Server LOL

Former Server Op
Iron Tower Server
Old 05-16-2004, 02:27 AM
tehjed
Fire Beetle

and that guy is what we call an "idiot"

yep, guildwars should be called like...homogayfaggotwars...
Old 05-16-2004, 07:00 AM
dleg6183
Sarnak

I was gonna vote but "errogant" isn't a word ><
Old 05-17-2004, 07:49 PM
roccox
Sarnak

I agree. The Gms dont listen to players when they are accused of something they just ban the moment they hear it. i was baned off that ignornant server for being accused of transfering no drop gear when i de lvled a chara with hate gear