Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Development > Development::Database/World Building

Development::Database/World Building World Building forum, dedicated to the EQEmu MySQL Database. Post partial/complete databases for spawns, items, etc.

Old 11-28-2004, 08:19 AM
Laviathon
Sarnak

Default Were can i get IDFiles ............

i have been looking and not sure how to go about getting IDfile no.
i have tryed EQinside like someone has said here
http://www.eqemulator.net/forums/vie...ghlight=idfile but i cant get it to owrk no matter what file i try to open with that program i get Can't open this file
when i try to open a bmp file it loads up my PSP program of course

so other than EQinside is there another way to get these ID's or if i am doing something wrong with EQinsider what i am doing ....

thank you for your help
Old 11-28-2004, 03:32 PM
Malignus Wingnut
Hill Giant

ID files for what?
Old 11-28-2004, 04:36 PM
Zengez
Hill Giant

I've been getting by usually by looking things up via the internal DB use select commands, or by integrated commands in the game as a GM (for example "#finditem blighted robe" to find the Blighted Robe ID number)

But along these lines, is there any easier way to find out what mobs are on what factionids withotu going diving through the DB... just finally got price-setting fixed, working on debugging why my nodrop flag won't get toggled... think faction might be next, and was going through NPCEdit commands in game and realised i could SET the factionid, but not CHECK the factionid... which is inconvient

Thanks for any info on this
Old 11-28-2004, 04:49 PM
jimm0thy
Sarnak

to check an npc faction id , use #showstats instead of #npcstats
Old 11-28-2004, 11:48 PM
Laviathon
Sarnak

IDFiles for Items i have all the IDFiles for the 2.0 epic weapons graphics thanks to the link that i post above other then that i know non
Old 12-16-2004, 05:19 PM
nysson
Fire Beetle

To fine ID#s, use EqInside to open any .s3d or .eqg file that has the word 'equip' in the name. Such as omensequip.eqg and gatesequip.s3d. But doing this ONLY gives you ID#s and does not allow you to view what items the ID#s represent, unless you happen to have a program that can view .dds files... if one exists.

Epic 2.0 ID#s were easy to identify as they included names such as bardepic2 or rangerepic2 in the filename for the .dds files. But most other ID#s are just numbers with no name to help place them.