Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::Windows Servers

Support::Windows Servers Support forum for Windows EQEMu users.

Old 01-29-2005, 05:12 PM
Skyphen
Fire Beetle

Default Creating NPCs

Hi, I am trying to repopulate my private server with some of the raid mobs. I am trying to make them as close as possible to the real mobs on EQLive but one problem remains. They do not attack fast enough to simulate the real dps output of the mobs. Is there any way i can increase the attack speed at all? Also the flags for npc Special atks show up as F(lurry) E(nrage) R(ampage) S(ummon) but when i look in database i see other flags. like Q M N U.. what do these stand for?

Thanks,
Skyphen
Old 01-31-2005, 04:23 PM
footfall99
Fire Beetle

I am having the same problem. Skyphen and I are working on our own server, working to repopulate many of the raid encounters and we cannot seem to have the npcs attack fast enough nor do they hit you as much as they are supposed to.
What do you guys think:
Should we A:beef up the monster's level from there correct level at 70(example) and shoot it to lets say 150 and damage cap them to their correct damage.

Or B:
Unknown at the moment because we do not know how to edit attack speed etc.
Any help or suggestions would be great.
Thanks,
Footfall99