Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Archives > Archive::Development > Archive::Database/World Building

Archive::Database/World Building Archive area for General Discussion's posts that were moved here after an inactivity period of 90 days.

Old 05-28-2002, 11:39 AM
Knives
Fire Beetle

Default question about loot tables and zone coordinates

Sorry if this is a stupid question, however I recently installed the database by Drawde. Looking around with one of the editors I see loot tables listed for most the NPCs however when I kill something in game nothing ever drops not even coin. Is this because loot tables aren't coded yet or have I done something wrong during setup? Any help would be great.

Second question: When zoning into a dungeon such as Lower guk or Solb I always get placed in the safe room, is there a collection of coordinates to get to the rest of the zone because anything I try based off player maps seems to have no real effect, I just move around in the safe room.

thanks for the help,
-Knives.
Old 05-28-2002, 12:02 PM
TheClaus
Discordant

I'll look into the zone coords. Starting with Qeynos and working my way to towards Erudin. So going clockwise I should be done tomorrow or friday by the latest. Then i'll look into Luclin.
Old 05-28-2002, 02:02 PM
Knives
Fire Beetle

Default after further reading

Well after reading through the board I'm inclined to think that i've messed up somewhere while installing the database. Does anyone know how I could remedy the fact that mobs on my server never drop items?

Better yet, anyone have step by step instructions for installing the most up to date and thorough database? Which files would I install and in what order?

Thanks again,
-Knives.