Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Misc > Misc::Off Topic

Misc::Off Topic Want to talk about something that has nothing to do with EverQuest or the emulator? Post here.

Old 05-01-2006, 09:53 AM
Iceflare
Fire Beetle

Default Bots

Hello, does anybody know a program I could use to run an eq bot in the background? I would be using winEQ. I know that some do that on live, but I am unsure of how, and really, don't know what version to use (looked at MQ2, but some of it just seems way too cheap...I just want to be able to have one or two bot chars in the background that I can give commands to if needed through group say or a chat channel.

so pretty much a bot program that works well with a version compatiable with fresh install of eq titanium (that is the hard part I've found lol)
Old 05-01-2006, 10:03 AM
mattmeck

Doubt you will find one, there was never a live version of Titanium so there wouldnt have been a version of any bot program made for it.
Old 05-01-2006, 10:53 AM
Iceflare
Fire Beetle

if the eqgame.exe is the same, then possibly there would be one. is a faint hope I know, but we'll see
Old 05-01-2006, 12:53 PM
kouhei
Hill Giant

Default mq2

Your best bet if you know anything about compiling would be to get a copy and try and see if you can find the opcodes that would work for that eqgame.exe You probally might end up having to create a version for it to work but check there website. But I don't you will find a straight working copy.

Take a look you know you want to click on this site.
Old 05-01-2006, 01:45 PM
RangerDown
Demi-God

Moved to off topic. The development of any botting programs for EQLive is beyond EQEmu's scope.
<idleRPG> Rogean ate a plate of discounted, day-old sushi. This terrible calamity has slowed them 0 days, 15:13:51 from level 48.
Old 05-01-2006, 02:25 PM
Iceflare
Fire Beetle

ok, had thought it'd go under 3rd person tools....my bad.