Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::MiniLogin

Support::MiniLogin Support forum for problems with the official MiniLogin release.

Old 06-08-2006, 05:20 PM
poorboymike
Fire Beetle

Default at a complete loss

so im setting up a minilogin server. totaly new to this so please, bare with me. i followed all the instructions on the site to the T and only thing i get is, 1 server showing but no clients. when i login to eq, i see a server called, my mini login. i try and connect and it finishes loading as if it were connecting to character select and boots me back to login screen(asking for username/pw)
i read a few other posts and i aparently am not the only one having a problem. would it be at all possible to have somone post an example of the setup process? I.E. eqemu_config.xml, LoginServer.ini, EQHost.txt and so on.. i have tryed so many variations and still cannot get it to log in completley..... any help would be much appreciated. thank you. :(
Old 06-08-2006, 06:47 PM
poorboymike
Fire Beetle

ok so, i double cheked, everything.. i am showing 1 server, and 1 client connected. but when i login after server select i am just about to finish loading and i get booted to login. not sure what could be wrong. i do however notice that one of the minilogin boxes running says 0:sleeping not to sure what that means =/ i look at the log on the minilogin thing, and it shows me trying to connect, not sure why it wont finish tho.
Old 06-09-2006, 12:06 AM
Angelox
AX Classic Developer

Try editing your "eqlsPlayerData.ini" in your Everquest directory;
under
[MISC]
LastServerID=<remove what's here>
LastServerName=<remove what's here>
HasReadSWarning=true
where i placed a <remove what's here> tag, leave it blank.

you can also try deleting the "eqlsPlayerData.ini" file if the above don't work.

also, sometimes restarting the the server helps, but first clear the "eqlsPlayerData.ini" file enteries.

Probaly, since you're useing mini-login , the first two options will be the only ones to help you, if that's your problem. The last option just "shuffles' your position around on the eqemu login "queue".