Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::General Support

Support::General Support Post all topics here having to do with errors while trying to connect to an EQEMu server but not about the setup/running of the Server itself.

Old 09-22-2006, 07:15 AM
vales
Discordant

Default 13th floor item sourcing problem?

Using the newest 0.7.0-854 server files and trying to source in the newest 13th floor items gives me an error for some reason. I've been able to source in the items with no issues until this morning, so I was wondering if anyone else has been having the same problem.

Here's the error I got if I don't source in the changes from the 13thfloor forum:
Quote:
DBD::mysql::db do failed: Unknown column 'source' in 'field list' at load_13thfloor_items.pl line 72, <STDIN> line 1009.
Here's what I get if I do:
Quote:
DBD::mysql::db do failed: Unknown column 'UNK060' in 'field list' at load_13thfloor_items.pl line 72, <STDIN> line 1009.

I think something was missed somewhere. I'd get an error with one but not the other, and vise versa.

Oh, and one more question. Should the loaditems.pl be ran instead of load_13thfloor_items.pl? The .pl files look different and I was wondering if the wikki should be updated to reflect this.

Edit: Sorry mods. Can someone move this topic to the right section? I wasn't paying attention. :p
Old 09-23-2006, 06:26 AM
John Adams
Demi-God

According to my current install, UNK060 is not a field in the Items table. Field "Source" does exist, so I am not sure why you'd be getting an error there. Open your favorite MySQL tool, browse to Items, and search for those two columns. If they do not exist, add them at the bottom (just to test - be sure to backup first).

source varchar(20) NOT NULL default ''
UNK060 int(11) NOT NULL default 0

Is it likely 13th Floor added a field that is not in the EQEmu source?
Old 09-23-2006, 08:57 AM
vales
Discordant

The thing is that if I add one, another error pops up. If I source it using the loaditems.pl I get no errors, however, when I start up thge EMU, I get the items errors all over again in the server window. It's quite baffling.

You might be right on that one. I think there was a communication breakdown somewhere. :p Was working fine before the September 20th update. I still don't have any answer or clue on which one I should be using to source with though. This is from the 13th floor forum:
Quote:
ALTER TABLE items CHANGE UNK061 UNK060 int not null;
ALTER TABLE items CHANGE UNK123 UNK122 int not null;
ALTER TABLE items CHANGE UNK124 UNK123 int not null;
ALTER TABLE items CHANGE UNK127 UNK126 int not null;
ALTER TABLE items CHANGE UNK134 UNK138 varchar(255) not null default "";

ALTER TABLE items ADD UNK132 int not null AFTER notransfer;
ALTER TABLE items ADD UNK133 int not null AFTER UNK132;
ALTER TABLE items ADD UNK134 int not null AFTER UNK133;
ALTER TABLE items ADD UNK135 int not null AFTER UNK134;
ALTER TABLE items ADD UNK136 int not null AFTER UNK135;
ALTER TABLE items ADD UNK137 varchar(255) not null default "" AFTER UNK136;

ALTER TABLE items ADD svcorruption int not null AFTER scrolllevel;
ALTER TABLE items ADD UNK160 int not null AFTER svcorruption;
ALTER TABLE items ADD UNK161 int not null AFTER UNK160;
So you might want to check it if you're updating items.

Starting all over again, I sourced in the items table, then added the above code. Then I used loaditems.pl and got no errors of course, but got this when I started up the EMU.
Quote:
[09.23. - 14:19:00] DBLoadItems query 'select source,itemclass,name,lore,idfile,id,weight,norent ,nodrop,size,slots,price,icon,UNK012,UNK013,benefi tflag,tradeskills,cr,dr,pr,mr,fr,astr,asta,aagi,ad ex,acha,aint,awis,hp,mana,ac,deity,skillmodvalue,U NK033,skillmodtype,banedmgrace,banedmgamt,banedmgb ody,magic,casttime_,reqlevel,bardtype,bardvalue,li ght,delay,reclevel,recskill,elemdmgtype,elemdmgamt ,range,damage,color,classes,races,UNK054,maxcharge s,itemtype,material,sellrate,UNK059,casttime,UNK06 1,procrate,combateffects,shielding,stunresist,stri kethrough,extradmgskill,extradmgamt,spellshield,av oidance,accuracy,charmfileid,factionmod1,factionmo d2,factionmod3,factionmod4,factionamt1,factionamt2 ,factionamt3,factionamt4,charmfile,augtype,augslot 1type,augslot1unk,augslot2type,augslot2unk,augslot 3type,augslot3unk,augslot4type,augslot4unk,augslot 5type,augslot5unk,ldontheme,ldonprice,ldonsold,bag type,bagslots,bagsize,bagwr,book,booktype,filename ,banedmgraceamt,augrestrict,loregroup,pendingloref lag,artifactflag,summonedflag,favor,fvnodrop,endur ,dotshielding,attack,regen,manaregen,endurancerege n,haste,damageshield,recastdelay,recasttype,guildf avor,augdistiller,UNK123,UNK124,attuneable,nopet,U NK127,pointtype,potionbelt,potionbeltslots,stacksi ze,notransfer,stackable,UNK134,clickeffect,clickty pe,clicklevel,clicklevel2,proceffect,proctype,proc level,proclevel2,worneffect,worntype,wornlevel,wor nlevel2,focuseffect,focustype,focuslevel,focusleve l2,scrolleffect,scrolltype,scrolllevel,scrolllevel 2,updated from items order by id', #1054: Unknown column 'UNK061' in 'field list'
[09.23. - 14:19:00] If you got boat loads of errors, make sure you sourced: utils/items-0.6.0-DR2-0.6.1-DR1-convert.sql

Last edited by vales; 09-23-2006 at 05:29 PM..
Old 09-23-2006, 05:36 PM
wize_one
Dragon

i might be off base here, but if the item db is new(since TSS release) there might be new fields eqemu might not be looking for and added to 13th.. like drakkin race and a new resist .
Perfect quote from another site: it's immature pricks who refuse to read the numerous stickies in every forum pointing out what to do and what not to do that get flamed. Grow up and learn to do your fucking homework before opening your cake hole, junior. EQEmu doesn't like you anymore, and that's why you're getting errors. So go away.
Old 09-23-2006, 07:36 PM
Aramid
Discordant

Quote:
Originally Posted by wize_one
i might be off base here, but if the item db is new(since TSS release) there might be new fields eqemu might not be looking for and added to 13th.. like drakkin race and a new resist .
I'd say you are spot on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 13th Floor
The Serpent's Spine
Posted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:54 pm by ksmith (Site Admin)
Item/database structure has been updated and SV CORRUPITON has been added to the item display. More work to follow as the new fields are figured-out.
Old 10-07-2006, 04:00 AM
abaddon
Sarnak

I'd say he's slightly off base..

the problem is the new structure, the 13th floor PL file that is used to source the items.txt is no longer valid as it makes references to fields that no longer exist. Also, the structure file that is posted for download is no longer valid for the same reason, not to mention that several NEW fields have been made/altered. Someone needs to contact whoever is in charge over at 13th to get an update
Old 10-07-2006, 04:16 AM
mattmeck

13th floor is a seperate project from us, they keep there items DB up to live, Live added new races and other new stuff to items. 13th floor is no longer a falid place to get our items from.

Sombody with a working items table needs to offer it for download and that 13th floor entry in the wiki needs to be deleted.
Old 10-07-2006, 04:36 AM
abaddon
Sarnak

I ***was*** working on creating a new reference table but it got annoying so I thought I would wait for an official response... with what Matt has said I guess its back to the worktable... I will post if I come up with anything

it might actually not be that difficult, I think all I need to do is make some alterations to the PL file as it auto-inserts a couple fields that no longer are needed. plus I **think** I can mix a couple pre-existing structures to get the full field list... I just have problems with setting VARs as they dont ALL make a lot of sense to me so I apologize ahead of time if what I come up with is kinda... slapped together

Last edited by abaddon; 10-07-2006 at 12:39 PM..
Old 10-07-2006, 03:17 PM
John Adams
Demi-God

Personally, if I run the PEQ database (up to Luclin expansion only), I shouldn't care about any new races or items. If the Emulator is frozen @ Titanium, I would presume that means no development will ever exceed DoDH expansion... so, no new 13th Floor items dumps are even needed - unless something is discovered/added prior to that expansion cap - at which time those particular items could be weeded out, reformatted, and added quite easily.

IMO.