Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::General Discussion

General::General Discussion General discussion about EverQuest(tm), EQEMu, and related topics.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 11-21-2006, 08:49 AM
Zorlin
Fire Beetle

Default spell: "Tiny Campanion" Plane of Knowledge

I know PoK isn't in game, but can that spell be put in game? as a beastlord, my pet is SOOO huge it really gets in the way in tight spaces, like dungeons/indoor structures... allkazians lists it as a level 19 spell that drops in plane of knowledge... can eq-emu handle that spell? easy to put in game? alot of pet classes with very large pets would benefit from this... thanks!
Old 11-21-2006, 08:57 AM
paaco
Discordant

All you have to do is add it to a merchant list. You will also have to fix the spell though. It is broken and I had to fix it on the server I was running. Not hard to do though. If you look at the spell in an editor you will see whats wrong with it pretty quickly.
Old 11-21-2006, 01:23 PM
Rhodan
Hill Giant

Pets are NPCs and their size is specified in the npc_types table. Just summon a pet and target it then type "#npcstats" to get the npc id, the do a query based on that ID and you'll find that particular pet. Each pet has many npc entires - one for each level of pet. Once you figure out which npc type is your pet, you can do another select and see all of them at once.

I found the shaman wolf size pretty decent at 3 - the default 7 was humongous!
Old 11-21-2006, 03:45 PM
Craleu
Sarnak

tiny compaion does not work.

but you can edit it though database or
though #npcedit size 3