Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 09-05-2007, 08:26 AM
soulshot
Hill Giant

Default Offering my services =)

Hey guys/gals,

I read a thread not too long ago about a guy that wanted to help out a dedicated server group. Ever since reading his post, the thought of really helping a community of players has stuck with me. I have had some success running a server called Darktides (peq custom legit) and had a blast with the in game administration, gm events, plus creating custom vendors, mobs, and quests.
If you have never heard of Darktides you can look at my post history and see what kind of material we have covered and added to the server while it was up. Initially I had a few RL friends that were helping me out with the server and it was great to begin with! Now as time goes on there seems to be an extreme lack of time on the "group's" part to really get the kind of server running that I have wanted to see.

SO... although I have really not played much on anyone else's server besides the Grand Creation, I would love to help a real server team out. I would really like to help out in any way possible even if its just research or checking "live" for information. I have live accounts, extra machines, and 2-3 hours most evenings (more on the weekends) to devote to a team. I am looking for an in game support , content development and research type position and would be willing to help out even if it was a trial kind of deal. Thanks for reading !

-PS: If you are interested in me please send a pm =)

-Mard

Last edited by soulshot; 09-05-2007 at 04:28 PM..