Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::General Support

Support::General Support Post all topics here having to do with errors while trying to connect to an EQEMu server but not about the setup/running of the Server itself.

Old 09-10-2008, 09:10 PM
Forlap_Thorninfoot
Sarnak

Exclamation Problems

OK guys, problem for the group:

I installed Titanium, changed everything and when i would log on, it would tell me i had a different version from the server. A friend (who plays EQEmu as well) told me he had that problem as well, and fixed it by uninstalling, and reinstalling it again.

Done. Everything runs fine. Everything changed. Run EQ, now it wont even accept my login and PW. I have tripple checked everything from the shortcut, all the way to the eqhost.txt file we alter. Everything is exactly as it is supposed to be. Yet it still doesn't work.

I'm sure its the correct login and password because... well i'm logged in here right? i used the exact same name and PW to try to log in.

Anyone have troubleshooting help? advice? want to laugh at the suffering of an innocent soul? enjoy telling others they did something wrong? Well have at it!
Old 09-11-2008, 08:02 AM
rojadruid
Discordant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forlap_Thorninfoot View Post
OK guys, problem for the group:

I installed Titanium, changed everything and when i would log on, it would tell me i had a different version from the server. A friend (who plays EQEmu as well) told me he had that problem as well, and fixed it by uninstalling, and reinstalling it again.

Done. Everything runs fine. Everything changed. Run EQ, now it wont even accept my login and PW. I have tripple checked everything from the shortcut, all the way to the eqhost.txt file we alter. Everything is exactly as it is supposed to be. Yet it still doesn't work.

I'm sure its the correct login and password because... well i'm logged in here right? i used the exact same name and PW to try to log in.

Anyone have troubleshooting help? advice? want to laugh at the suffering of an innocent soul? enjoy telling others they did something wrong? Well have at it!

Your forum account and login server account are differentr unless you made them the same when you created the login server account.

Innoruuk Server [legit]
Server Admin.
Server Status: UP
Old 09-11-2008, 01:57 PM
Forlap_Thorninfoot
Sarnak

Where does one go to get it the log in then? because when you create an account you only put in 1 log in name.
Old 09-11-2008, 02:20 PM
unknownhost
Sarnak

click "User CP" at the top of this forum, next to the FAQ and forum rules etc...

at the bottom of the left hand list lookit "Login Server" then you can create up to three seperate login accounts.