Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Development > Development::Tools

Development::Tools 3rd Party Tools for EQEMu (DB management tools, front ends, etc...)

Old 12-07-2011, 04:16 AM
pepsiphreak79
Sarnak

Default REvision 2068 - bots - repack

Since this is all open source its my contribution back.

Using the forums for help on setup I have made a revision 2068 Un customized repack free for the taking
Thank you to those who helped.

This is a portable sql apache perl php from uniformserver with the eqemu rev 2068 bots core filed with the 2067 bots database and rev 2068 quests already installed

I did do a lol playing with tutoriala but didnt finish it still trying to figure out task system

be sure if your moving it to view the read me

Map dl locations are here on the forum or in the readme

Its setup to run right from c:\eqemu

but you can configure it however you like

comes with a few of georges awesome tools

There are no added quests plugins or anything else besides what the peq team released as of rev 2068

Works with fresh installs of titanium

Works with fresh install of SOF

Its up everything works pretty good Unaltered from what the peq 2068 db and core files
worked on tit and sof
bots worked also

If anyone wants it heres the torrent mag link:
please help seed if you go torrent

Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:021F89236BF6412818998701FF93645C02617864&dn=eqemu-rev2068-wbots-wcore-wdb-wquests_unmodified_repack_nomaps.zip&tr=udp%3a//tracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80

Media fire link 
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ka04ae5m5yu07av/eqemu-rev2068-wbots-wcore-wdb-wquests_unmodified_repack_nomaps.zip
Old 12-07-2011, 04:38 AM
Secrets
Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepsiphreak79 View Post
Since this is all open source its my contribution back.

Using the forums for help on setup I have made a revision 2068 Un customized repack free for the taking
Thank you to those who helped.

This is a portable sql apache perl php from uniformserver with the eqemu rev 2068 bots core filed with the 2067 bots database and rev 2068 quests already installed

I did do a lol playing with tutoriala but didnt finish it still trying to figure out task system

be sure if your moving it to view the read me

Map dl locations are here on the forum or in the readme

Its setup to run right from c:\eqemu

but you can configure it however you like

comes with a few of georges awesome tools

There are no added quests plugins or anything else besides what the peq team released as of rev 2068

Works with fresh installs of titanium

Works with fresh install of SOF

Its up everything works pretty good Unaltered from what the peq 2068 db and core files
worked on tit and sof
bots worked also

If anyone wants it heres the torrent mag link:
please help seed if you go torrent

Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:021F89236BF6412818998701FF93645C02617864&dn=eqemu-rev2068-wbots-wcore-wdb-wquests_unmodified_repack_nomaps.zip&tr=udp%3a//tracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80

Media fire link 
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ka04ae5m5yu07av/eqemu-rev2068-wbots-wcore-wdb-wquests_unmodified_repack_nomaps.zip
One post is enough. I advise people to compile from source themselves unless you want a potential trojan. The only official repack is the one on google code.
Old 12-07-2011, 04:39 AM
pepsiphreak79
Sarnak

yeah i moved my other posts to link to here already

and to clarify
its not an official repack nor do i claim it to be one feel free to attack it with all AV scanners

http://code.google.com/p/projecteqemu/downloads/list
is where i got the compiled core 2068 bots
http://projecteqquests.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/quests/
was where i got the quests
i honestly cant remember where i got the DB but it was 2027 and patches till 2067 and it gave me a hard time cause i didnt understand sql and still dont

If there is an official repack

Quote:
The only official repack is the one on google code.
i havnt found it only one i think was a 2027 at the newest...

If you worry about a trojan just overwrite the binaries not the configs unless your good with configs with the ones from 2068 bots precompiled from the google code site mentioned above. and overwrite the georges tools feel fre to read the .bat files there pretty basic from parts i added the rest came with the uniserv thing

I am only trying to offer back to the community here...
Old 12-07-2011, 05:32 AM
Secrets
Demi-God

Quote:
yeah i moved my other posts to link to here already

and to clarify
its not an official repack nor do i claim it to be one feel free to attack it with all AV scanners

http://code.google.com/p/projecteqemu/downloads/list
is where i got the compiled core 2068 bots
was where i got the quests
i honestly cant remember where i got the DB but it was 2027 and patches till 2067 and it gave me a hard time cause i didnt understand sql and still dont

If there is an official repack

i havnt found it only one i think was a 2027 at the newest...

If you worry about a trojan just overwrite the binaries not the configs unless your good with configs with the ones from 2068 bots precompiled from the google code site mentioned above. and overwrite the georges tools feel fre to read the .bat files there pretty basic from parts i added the rest came with the uniserv thing

I am only trying to offer back to the community here...
It's a disclaimer is all. If people are aware that they should be wary about downloading software not officially approved by us, then my job is done.
Old 12-07-2011, 07:10 AM
EQstarr
Sarnak

Thanks Pepsi!

I've been looking for a repack like this one. I'm going to test it out on my laptop and let you know how it went.
Old 12-07-2011, 01:42 PM
pepsiphreak79
Sarnak

I made a booboo i accidently used my other quest repository that was the ax custom quest .pl files with the google project eq svn ones written over them you may get an annoyance from it so i would advise deleting the quest DB and redownloading from the repository

Not in this repack....
someone compiled revision 2083 for me after i uploaded this i dont know if they are safe yet just the exe's and the dll all other files were left from repack i was able to over write my repack binaries and run the sources for 2083 i did hav to use the perl upgrade in the uniserv to 5.12 but if you compile with 5.10 you wont have to touch the uniserve
uniserve uninstalled the 5.10 and installed the 5.12 for me seamlessly

to upgrade the perl you download the 5.12 msi if thats what your core is compiled with or the 5.14 if thats what you picked from active perl get the msi
save to C:\eqemu\UniServer\alt_diag\install_perl
run the bat file in that dir
and type Yes with the capitol Y or it doesnt update lol
it removes the old perl and puts in the new and your back to running on a portable.

only issue i had on 2083 was after setup and running i tried bots i got an error

Database Error: #1054: unknown column 'HP' in 'field list'
Database Error: #1054: unknown column 'MANA' in 'field list'

ALTER TABLE `bots` ADD COLUMN `HP` SMALLINT(10) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER `AC`;
ALTER TABLE `bots` ADD COLUMN `MANA` SMALLINT(10) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER `HP`;

seemes to have fixed
i dont know if this is for everyone or just me

but it may be relivent if you update to 2083 from this repack

I would release this 2083 repack but the core didnt come from the google svn or from me it came from a 3rd party ill play with it a while and if it looks ok ill ship it out
Old 12-07-2011, 04:01 PM
bad_captain
Developer

Use the sql for rev 2087 from the eqemulator svn, which adds hp and mana just after drakkindetails. otherwise the bot's stats will be mixed up.
Old 12-08-2011, 12:48 AM
pepsiphreak79
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_captain View Post
Use the sql for rev 2087 from the eqemulator svn, which adds hp and mana just after drakkindetails. otherwise the bot's stats will be mixed up.
i acually did that i have no clue why it left them out i just manually added them and was all good
Old 12-08-2011, 05:46 AM
pepsiphreak79
Sarnak

Ill put out a 2083 soon as i know its safe

If you downloaded the 2067 let me know how it works for you and how user friendly
I can try to improve before i do the 2083
Old 12-08-2011, 10:34 AM
Caryatis
Dragon

You may feel like you are giving back but you are not, especially since you don't really know what you are including. If you need somebody else to compile to source for you, then you have no business releasing repacks as you have no idea wtf you are putting out.
Old 12-08-2011, 12:06 PM
pepsiphreak79
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caryatis View Post
You may feel like you are giving back but you are not, especially since you don't really know what you are including. If you need somebody else to compile to source for you, then you have no business releasing repacks as you have no idea wtf you are putting out.
Very nice not only are some people unable to read but people like that are why others dont help out and bail out to something else.
Old 12-08-2011, 04:22 PM
Caryatis
Dragon

You include the wrong quest directory and then say you had to have somebody else compile 2083 for you. Your heart is in the right place but you are not adding anything of value.

People are so damn scared of anything that is not a verbal blowjob, I wonder how you handle the real world. If people bail out because one person on the internet was not SUPER nice, then they weren't going to hang around anyway.
Old 12-08-2011, 06:19 PM
EQstarr
Sarnak

Hey Pepsi,

Reporting back. The repack was one of the simplest and quickest ones I've ever installed. I've had a few blips here and there, but nothing too major. I did notice the issue with the quests, but no biggie. I can update the folder. It would be nice to have an uninstall feature, that will clean everything out. As it stands, you have to uninstall MySQL separately from the Control Panel.

Is this the latest version of the bots? These bots are not very helpful. They don't hold taunt and they heal the mobs while attacking them.
Old 12-08-2011, 10:50 PM
pepsiphreak79
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caryatis View Post
You include the wrong quest directory and then say you had to have somebody else compile 2083 for you. Your heart is in the right place but you are not adding anything of value.

People are so damn scared of anything that is not a verbal blowjob, I wonder how you handle the real world. If people bail out because one person on the internet was not SUPER nice, then they weren't going to hang around anyway.
Dude if you cant be constructive or usefull then go back to your rock. Right now thats just post flaming..

And as for the 2083 Not everyone is setup for compiling not everyone can even do it but they can do other things usefull...

and I HAVE NOT RELEASED the 2083

Yes the quests were a mistake they are all the peq base quests with others under them it really doesnt hurt the functionality and im going to re release as a 2083 anyway when tested further...
This is a pack only for beginners who arent setup for compiling and such and as stated above non official packs are use at own risk ect...

It does not require some lowlife comming in flamming... So thank you for your banter and welcome to my ignore list.
Old 12-09-2011, 12:43 PM
EQstarr
Sarnak

Quote:
Yes the quests were a mistake they are all the peq base quests with others under them it really doesnt hurt the functionality and im going to re release as a 2083 anyway when tested further...
I appreciated the mistake, actually. I was looking at the quest folder and found some awesome ideas for quests that weren't being used. I'm going to keep a copy of that and see if I can find any other goodies.