Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::General Support

Support::General Support Post all topics here having to do with errors while trying to connect to an EQEMu server but not about the setup/running of the Server itself.

Old 02-16-2013, 09:38 PM
Zamthos
Discordant

Default Harbinger's Safehaven ~ Reborn!

Harbinger's Safehaven will be returning in its entirety, there will be new Race/Class Combinations, please give me time to add the NPCs back to the starter zone. I hope that players come back, I know it has been down for a while but I'm trying to bring back this project that was loved by so many, just give it a chance, if you've never played, I'm sure you won't be disappointed, all the content up to T3 is still active and more will be added. The only Developer will be me, as I have had trouble with past developers and do not wish to have anymore, if you want to help, that is fine, we can work something out there. But I hope a majority of people return. I will be rewarding existing players with a Powersource "The Powersource of Dedication", thank you for your time, and please, if you've never played, just give the server a chance, you never know what could come of it. ~ Thanks, Harbinger Zamthos! ~
Old 02-16-2013, 11:41 PM
Thorkinal
Sarnak

when will it be back?, ive been hoping to hear this.
Old 02-17-2013, 12:30 AM
Zamthos
Discordant

It will be back here momentarily, give me a moment to set up the claims so I can give out the Dedication Powersource. Your characters will not be there, as I was going to start a new project on this database but decided otherwise, so all the people that log in get this charm, as well as any existing characters. Send me a /tell in-game when the server is up for your's!
Old 02-17-2013, 01:40 AM
Zamthos
Discordant

UPDATE: The Server is back online, speak with the Promotional NPC about your Dedication Charm, this will be around until approximately 0:00 02/20/2013, Military Time, Timezone: EST (GMT -5)
Old 02-27-2013, 02:25 PM
madpuppy
Fire Beetle

Seems it down again
Old 02-27-2013, 04:03 PM
Zamthos
Discordant

The server is back online a player said he believes he crashed the server by zoning to WoS, sorry for the inconvenience.
Old 02-27-2013, 04:18 PM
Zamthos
Discordant

Maintenance has concluded, it didn't take as long as I thought.
Old 03-17-2013, 03:37 AM
Zamthos
Discordant

UPDATE: Tier 4 has been released, as well as a new shard progression within the tier, you must kill the three bosses within Hall of Honor A and gather the three pieces, give them to Scout Halzon, get the key, give it to him, then you can go to Hall of Honor B, you will have to do this for each character. There are 6 ranks of this shard, it will take 3 of the previous rank to make the next rank shard. Also, Tier 4 will NOT have instances, ever, this will mean that it will require group work and dedication to get the boss killed first, they currently DO NOT have the 3-4 hour re-spawn timer that I intend for them to receive, so enjoy that while you can. The longer you kill these bosses, the easier they will get. You will have to farm 4 pieces for a key from TutorialB in order to get flagged for Tier 4, Hall of Honor A. More information will be provided on our forums and in-game, thanks, Zamthos!
Old 03-17-2013, 06:38 PM
Zamthos
Discordant

Tier 4 has been released, meaning we will have people going in the zone, below is a picture of the first adventurers to successfully demolish a boss within the zone.