Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::Windows Servers

Support::Windows Servers Support forum for Windows EQEMu users.

Old 06-11-2021, 08:26 AM
Gree
Fire Beetle

Default Loosing connection with login server

Hello all. I would like to ask what settings I need to check, to isolate problem with login server or me. While im playing with my server that is registered, after 5 mins or so the connection "Monitor" on the upper left corner starts to descend from 100% and ping, strange stays arouund 20 to 50. When I play a public server I dont't have this problem any hints to the right direction would be nice.... I have to wait for main screen again, I log in and good for another 5 to 10 mins. Thanks
Old 06-11-2021, 07:25 PM
Gree
Fire Beetle

I am so Lucky. With a asl for advice, i rally get answes. I was told by 2 members, hot to bother to ask, because then wont answer. I dont mine searching and Learning. In a wheelchair that all i can do.
The gain Brest community of my question bored you
Old 06-11-2021, 07:25 PM
Thalix
Sarnak

So you have the problems only with your local login server? I ask because the displayed ping has nothing to do with the login server as far as I know. Maybe your server is at the bandwidth limit or the main memory is almost full? Do you have the problem when you play on your server but access it through eqemulator's public login server?
Old 06-11-2021, 07:28 PM
Thalix
Sarnak

Generally you will probably get answers faster if you ask on the EQEmulator Discord server. That's where all the pros are. But you should always have a little patience